New York, NY (PRWEB) December 9, 2008
Christmas Day is just weeks away and Guideposts is busy helping Santa…Santa Cliff, that is, a remarkable man in North Carolina who makes over 50 jolly appearances each November and December. Santa Cliff's gift to the children who visit him, though, goes beyond just listening to what they want for Christmas. He hears their hopes and dreams, too, writes their names in his Little Red Book and says a prayer for each one. Guideposts is helping by setting up a way for people to send prayer requests for the special children in their lives directly to Santa Cliff at http://www.guideposts.com/santacliff/submit-request.htm . Santa Cliff will pray for each and every one this holiday season.
The winter days may be getting shorter and darker, but our homes, stores and churches are dressed for the season with twinkling lights, evergreen boughs, brightly colored ribbons and tinsel. Carols fill the air waves; friends and family reconnect. 'Tis the season of joy, peace, sharing and good will, especially at http://www.guidepostsmag.com/christmas/ where holiday spirit rings out with:
- A wonderful selection of true stories about real people whose faith-filled lives and experiences give holiday inspiration to us all.
- Inspiring things to do, including a holiday project for the whole family.
- A fun movie quiz with trivia-testers about Hollywood's holiday classics.
Guideposts' website takes an in-depth look at celebrating the holiday season with tips, activities and more, including lots of useful information like:
- Lists of gifts all under $50 that also benefit good causes.
- Keeping your energy up and coping with holiday stress.
- Examples of gracious giving…ways to give of yourself.
- How to celebrate green this Christmas.
- Presents you can make yourself with love and a personal touch.
- A cross-country guide to the season's most spectacular light shows.
- Delicious holiday recipes.
Guideposts knows many Americans, including our readers, love to share the Christmas spirit with others. The stories and features at http://www.guidepostsmag.com/christmas/ highlight our shared sense of community, provide holiday inspiration, and help strengthen the values Americans hold dear.