Manchester, NH (PRWEB) December 10, 2008
SilverTech, a New England-based interactive agency serving a national clientele, today announced 12 new client accounts representing diverse business sectors in seven U.S. states, including Polartec of Massachusetts, Kentucky Bancshares of Kentucky, and Trinity Medical Center of Texas.
These clients have contracted SilverTech for services ranging from online brand and marketing strategy to website design, development and search engine optimization. SilverTech is ranked as an Inc 5000 fastest growing business and was recently recognized for winning several Web Marketing Association awards.
New SilverTech clients include:
- McAuliffe Shepard Discovery Center - Concord, NH
- Kentucky Bancshares - Paris, KY
- Trinity Medical Center - Brenham, TX
- Cambridge Savings Bank - Cambridge, MA
- PJ's To Your Door - Newbury, MA
- Polartec - Lawrence, MA
- Greenerd Press & Machine Co - Nashua, NH
- Franconia Notch Chamber of Commerce - Franconia, NH
- Affinity Connection - State College, PA
- Bed & Breakfast Associates - Boston, MA
- Parts Place, Inc. - Auburn Hills, MI
- BackRoom Wines - Napa, CA
SilverTech, Inc. is a national interactive agency based in New England that expertly solves online marketing, technology, operations, fundraising, and communication challenges for businesses by creating value-driven web, digital and data-powered solutions. Services such as strategic consultation, site architecture, website design & development, multimedia graphics & animation, search engine optimization, online marketing, performance analysis, web application development and content management solutions are designed or customized to fit exact business requirements.
SilverTech clients include American Water, Capital One, Dr. Hauschka Skin Care, Life is Good®, Union Leader Corporation, State of New Hampshire, Rita's Ice and Pizza Fusion among many others. For more information go to http://www.silvertech.com
For information contact: Erin Presseau, 603-669-6600 x31.