Martinez, California (PRWEB) December 10, 2008
Excel Performance Sciences, an innovative manufacturer of high performance supplements for endurance athletes, has successfully completed an anecdotal study with its new product Enduro-Plex.
In September 2008 fifty-five competitive triathletes were recruited to participate in a real world study to confirm the performance enhancing effects of Enduro-Plex. The athletes were men and women of varying competitive levels and age groups. The study began in late October. Participants discontinued use of any other supplements for seven days with the exception of vitamins and minerals. Study participants were surveyed on November 8 and November 22 to identify the results they had experienced with the product after three to four weeks of use.
Of those athletes who completed the study and survey by November 22:
- 89% thought Enduro-Plex helped improve their recovery time
- 87% felt the product helped increase their strength levels
- 67% believed it improved their endurance
- 82% thought the product helped delay fatigue
- 79% thought Enduro-Plex increased their training capacity
- 81% of participants who typically experience post-exercise soreness believed the product helped reduce it†
- 100 percent of those participating in the study thought the taste was good to "best I have ever tried"
"We developed Enduro-Plex to help endurance athletes achieve their best in training and competition. We could not be more pleased with the results of this study," said Mike Walls, founder and president of EPS. "This study indicates that Enduro-Plex helps improve the athletic performance of competitive triathletes in the real world of day to day training and racing ", Walls added.
Based in Martinez, California, Excel Performance Sciences, Inc. is a startup manufacturer of performance nutrition products targeted toward endurance athletes. Mr. Walls has been a leading visionary in the sports nutrition marketplace for more than 20 years. Previously Mr. Walls was the founder and CEO Promax Nutrition, makers of Promax Bars, and SportPharma USA, a leading manufacturer of supplements for strength athletes. For more information visit http://www.excelperformancesciences.com
† Percentages are based upon actual responses per question. Not all participants answered every question.