It's exciting to add even more features and functionality to an already powerful tool that offers clients unmatched visibility to the projects they deploy with IRG.
Bethesda, MD (PRWEB) December 10, 2008 - Industry Retail Group, Inc. (IRG), a leading provider of retail-
centric broadband-based applications and services, announced today that it has successfully completed the launch of substantial upgrade to its web-based client portal known as the Vault. Clients can now benefit from several enhanced features including:
- Project-Based System Architecture - The Vault has been upgraded to operate on a Project architecture, rather than a single product (like Broadband) basis. Each project can have an unlimited number of service orders across IRG's complete product set converged together with clear start and end dates, Document Library, Reporting, Status Graphs and Search Capabilities.
- Project-Specific Document Library - Clients can now store Project Documentation, such as Scopes of Work, Closeout Procedures, Site Blueprints, Rollout Schedules, Staging Instructions, and Rules of Engagement within a Vault Project for easy retrieval.
- Project-Specific Custom Reporting - An unlimited number of custom reports can be created and tied to specific projects, or to the Client's master account.
- Portal White-labeling - Clients, Resellers, and Agents can white-label the Vault as their own, so internal Project Managers and Client personnel can leverage the power of the Vault while keeping the look of the site specific to their needs.
- Geographical Site Mapping - Shows project managers where jobs are scheduled so resources can be assigned, or jobs rescheduled to maximize the effectiveness of service test and accept and to minimize the wait times by field service technicians who require support.
- Enhanced Search Capabilities - Enables users to single-click desired event(s) and criteria to return results quickly across an entire project or multiple projects. This includes the ability to view installs scheduled for the current day, week, month, next week, next month, and even orders pending client action.
Joe Manzari, IRG's COO, states, "It's exciting to add even more features and functionality to an already powerful tool that offers clients unmatched visibility to the projects they deploy with IRG." Most retailers are used to broadband-based web portals, because either their vendor only offers the broadband commodity or the vendor is using legacy systems that aren't made to support multiple products and services. Unlike the competition, IRG was founded to be the answer to many business drivers in the retail market place, not just broadband, and built its software to be encompassing of its entire product set and even to be flexible enough to offer custom plug-ins for any new service, even third party services.
The Vault supports all of IRG's current products and services including: Broadband, IPSec and MPLS VPNs, IRG WiFi, SecurView (Managed Video Surveillance), TruManage (Network & Environmental Monitoring), RetaiLAN (Turn-key Integration).
The Vaults new ability to be white-labeled is also a first of its kind in the MSP space. Manzari concluded, "Our partners are very important to us. Now our Agents and Resellers can re-brand the Vault as their own. Many of them don't have the internal resources to develop and maintain custom software and we're proud to offer this service to them." IRG's Partner Program offers Agents and Resellers the ability to package IRG's product set with their own to form unique service bundles specific to their clients' needs. Joe Hasenzahl, Director of Operations for IRG Partner Ripple Networks added, "The IRG|Vault has been a unique tool that gives us ability to effectively project manage our nationwide Dynamic Signage deployments. The features and functionality of the software are clearly catered to the retail vertical market, not to mention its unique ability to track third party implementations of our own product set. We have worked with other service providers in the past, and have seen our share of client portals, but the Vault has proven to be in a class all by itself."
The Vault is available to all of IRG's Clients and Partners at no extra charge. Demos of the new system can be requested at http://www.industryretail.com.
About Industry Retail Group
IRG is a premier provider of broadband-enabled network solutions, serving retailers and multi-site companies. IRG partners with its clients to serve as a single, comprehensive source for retail-centric applications and services, offering proactive, dedicated support. IRG has a growing client base including Fortune 1000 retailers with locations worldwide. IRG also provides enhanced services including IPSec and MPLS VPNs, IRG WiFi, SecurView (Managed Video Surveillance), TruManage (Network & Environmental Monitoring), and RetaiLAN (Turn-key Integration). These bottom-line impacting services allow clients to further leverage their WAN investment.
Industry Retail Group Press Contact