South Jordan, UT (PRWEB) December 11, 2008
When someone begins the process of bringing his Fiance into the United States with a K-1 Visa, historically he has only had two real choices:
1. Meet with an Immigration Attorney to guide him through the process.
2. "Do it himself" and figure out the process as he goes
The problem with using an Attorney to help him file for a K1 Visa is that the cost can be very high. Legal fees for an Immigration Attorney to help with a K1 Visa submission can be $2,000 or considerably higher.
On the other hand, going it alone and trying to navigate the process of obtaining a K1 Visa can be extremely difficult. There are people who choose to file for a K1 Visa themselves but they end up spending a great deal of time researching. These people also make many mistakes along the way because they don't have the benefit of a guide and they generally end up slowing down the process.
Luckily, now there is the "Simple K1 Visa System" which blends all the flexibility and cost effectiveness of doing it alone without the hassle of traversing the complex process of obtaining a K1 Visa. Here are some of the benefits of using the "Simple K1 Visa System:"
1. The "Simple K1 Visa System" provides all of the forms, instructions and examples that someone would need to file for and successfully obtain a K-1 Visa for his fiance.
2. With a price (for a limited time) of only $67.00!, The "Simple K1 Visa System" costs Thousands of Dollars less than hiring an Immigration Attorney.
3. This system helps the filer to avoid mistakes that those working on this without an Attorney commonly fall into.
4. The "Simple K1 Visa System" breaks down the K-1 Visa process into 7 easy steps. These steps make the process easier to understand and to successfully complete.
5. The person filing for a K1 Visa receives updates to this system for 1 month after purchase and is emailed valuable tips on getting through the entire immigration process.
In essence, SimpleK1.com is the easiest and most inexpensive way to file for and obtain a K-1 Visa for your Fiance.