world where they got lost in whatever they are doing right now; the aspirational world of what they want to become or aspire to be like; and the global world of different cultures and customs in which they live. The Jumpitz engage their audience in all aspects of a child's world in a fun, simplistic way.
San Diego, CA (PRWEB) December 16, 2008
The Jumpitz, an emerging leader in socially responsible entertainment for kids ages 2 and up, has launched an interactive website allowing kids and their parents to download dynamic music and videos for an exciting learning and entertainment experience online. Offering an organic HD format and a digital media focus that creates content consumers can easily access and integrate into customized song, play/view lists, video shorts or full-length formats, The Jumpitz are the newest craze in children's entertainment; bringing playful and engaging stories, songs, and dance that inspire children to learn and engage in the world around them with "real-life" characters.
"The Jumpitz provides a fresh and real approach to teaching positive messages for children, encouraging individuality, awareness, and cooperation, and to be curious about their environment and surroundings in a socially conscious way," said Laurie Jabbar, CEO. "There are so many facets of the world for a young child: the "in the moment" world where they got lost in whatever they are doing right now; the aspirational world of what they want to become or aspire to be like; and the global world of different cultures and customs in which they live. The Jumpitz engage their audience in all aspects of a child's world in a fun, simplistic way."
The Jumpitz want to instill a sense of progressiveness, diversity, worldliness, and individuality by allowing children to, "Jump In! Discover Your World."
"The Jumpitz are characters and concepts children can understand", says Gwen Moore, VP of Business Development. "Our online content, DVDs, music CD, and performances make a positive impact on the growing minds of impressionable children." With a creative team consisting of Emmy Award winning producers, The Jumpitz are able to connect with kids while entertaining and engaging them.
The Jumpitz online will specifically offer:
- Video Shorts, also known as "short cuts", which are 2-3 minute videos on a specific topic. These will become available starting January 2009, and the topics will range from food, to art and travel. The website will broadcast one video per week, with the option to purchase individual "shorts" for $1.49; the entire view, list or custom view list for $4.99 as downloads. If someone wants to download all of the available video shorts, they can do so for the DVD download price of $9.99.
- For each video short topic, http://www.Jumpitz.com will have complementing web materials. Examples include recipes and nutritional information, guidelines to creating craft, and information regarding the benefits to the child.
- Blogs, where moms and children will have the opportunity to communicate with each other and the cast of The Jumpitz,
- Episodes. These are television length (22 1/2 min) and format shows. McSniffley's Birthday Celebration and Animal Adventures are currently available, with next episodes going live in January 2009. Available for $4.99/each.
- The new "Celebrate Animals" DVD, with content that engages children about the world they live in and teaches contemporary topics in a fun, entertaining and effective way. Available for $8.99.
- Music Videos. Available for $1.49.
- The fans can meet each of the distinctive characters, comprised of 5 diverse backgrounds and personalities. The individuality of each character offers a multitude of personalities for children to identify with and aspire to be like.
- A newsletter sign-up for future performance, product, and relevant information.
Live Holiday Shows in the greater San Diego Area - meet The Jumpitz as they engage with you and your family.
- Free Holiday Concert Schedule
About The Jumpitz
The Jumpitz Corporation is a San Diego based digital media company dedicated to delivering interactive content to children between two to six years of age. We create original, playful and engaging content using trusted "real life" characters that inspire children to discover their world. The Jumpitz introduces contemporary topics ranging from what it means to be part of a global community to possessing social awareness--in a fun, simplistic way. We also provide parents and caregivers entertaining multi-media tools that help teach children about positively engaging with their surroundings.
For more information, visit http://www.jumpitz.com.