For many, the last few months have been the most trying in their professional careers
Boston, MA (PRWEB) December 10, 2008
Marketers facing uncertain times in the year ahead will have a new planning tool beginning today. Available immediately for download, Simplinomics: A Business Survival Guide to the New Social, Economic and Environmental Order, and its companion blog, Eco-Optimism.org provide insights and tips that companies can use today to better navigate the changing times.
The author, Len Cercone, partner, CerconeBrownCurtis, (CBC) has been a researcher, copywriter and communications professional for more than 20 years. His firm has worked with leading brands that include adidas, GMAC Insurance, Sperry Top-Sider, Nalgene, Quiksilver, Hasbro, Nantucket Nectars, Orvis, K2 Sports and The Timberland Company.
The intention of this eBook is to help simplify the often confusing macro-economic, environmental and social forces swirling around business and marketing professionals today, and to provide immediate, actionable insights on the communications landscape that will help business and marketing planning for 2009 and beyond.
Specifically, the book assesses the communications landscape in three ways:
1. Examine the macro-economic, social, political and environmental trends driving the current crisis
2. Define the new forces of growth that Cercone calls "Simplinomics"
3. Provide practical advice on how to drive growth in this new era, including adopting a full commitment to social media communications - which is no longer an option but an obligation
"For many, the last few months have been the most trying in their professional careers," said Cercone. "But it's our belief that if managed correctly, the massive changes afoot today in business and society can be navigated in such a way to position companies for growth when tensions start to ease."
Cercone will continue to dive deeper into these issues through his Eco Optimism blog, new POV papers, interviews with experts and more.
CerconeBrownCurtis (CBC) is a full-service marketing agency that exists to make things happen and deliver results for its clients. Based in Boston with an office in New York, CBC provides brand consulting, public relations, online & social media, advertising, events & promotions, and social responsibility services to its clients. For more information, visit http://www.cerconebrown.com.
- To read the Eco-Optimism blog, visit http://www.eco-optimism.org
- To download Simplinomics, visit http://www.cerconebrown.com/success-stories/blog-&-simplinomics-ebook