Manalapan, NJ (PRWEB) December 13, 2008
External beauty is a subject matter that is frequently on the minds of many as they strive to make their bodies look more desirable, both personally and to others. And in light of the constant array of skin care products that are being produced by the leading skin care companies, combined with revolutionary medical procedures that promise to be the next great fountain-of-youth, typically many of these products and or medical procedures juxtaposition next to a myriad of potential and known adverse side effects--all which can greatly detriment their lauded benefits to consumers.
Injected dermal fillers are the latest foray of medical procedures to take the limelight, and have been considered by many experts to be the next great breakthrough in cosmetic dermal enhancements. However, recent reports by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) have been warning consumers of the side effects and allergic reactions that have been found to be directly linked with these injections. Injected dermal fillers like Restylane, Juvederm, Artefill, and Perlane, have been lauded by the cosmetic community, in part because they can make the skin look younger and suppler, and eliminate the appearances of fine lines and wrinkles, essentially turning back time for those who use them.
However, amidst these shocking reports by the FDA of the known side effects, some of which some can be life threatening, like anaphylactic shock, or other less severe allergic reactions such as swelling, sores, pain, blisters and cysts, many consumers are now turning to safer, clinically-proven anti-wrinkle creams like Dermaxin--which has no known side effects and has been proven to be as effective, if not more so, than injected dermal fillers.
"Consumers are constantly fretting over how to better enhance their external appearances without having to worry about dangerous adverse side effects," states Jamie Harrison, spokesperson for Dermestetics--a leading cosmeceutical company. "When it comes to the recent FDA warnings regarding the dangers and known side effects, as well as common allergic reactions that can be associated with using the popular dermal filler injections to remove the appearances of fine lines and wrinkles, the sales of Dermaxin have literally skyrocketed, as more people are realizing that they can use a topical--like Dermaxin--and have the same results, but without the associated risks to their health."
Since the FDA warning was released in early November, 2008, prompting an FDA advisory panel to review the packaging and the warning labels on such injected dermal fillers to see whether a stronger warning is warranted, the sales of Dermaxin have soared, as many consumers opt to go with a safer and more natural, yet equally as effective topical anti-wrinkle cream to safely cosmetically enhance the appearance of their skin.
The powerful anti-wrinkle cream, Dermaxin, is easily applied once per day to the affected areas of the skin, and shows results within the first ten minutes of application, and has been clinically-proven to reduce the appearances of fine lines and wrinkles by up to 44% in the first 4-12 weeks of treatment.
For more information on how Dermaxin anti-wrinkle cream can help you to minimize the appearances of fine lines and wrinkles, please visit them online: http://www.dermaxin.com.
- Revolutionary anti-wrinkle cream created by Dermestetics--a leading cosmeceutical company
- Includes a facial relaxation compound and a collagen booster in a simple and affordable, safe and needle-free, topical application
- Has none of the common side effects that are associated with needle-administered anti-wrinkle products such as: the common loss of facial expressiveness, troubled breathing, swelling of areas near the injections, and other discomforts that are associated with popular injected skin treatments, as well as fatal cases where the patients have deceased due to reactions and side effects of injected treatments
- Contains a proprietary blend of clinically proven ingredients including: Palmitoyl Oligopeptide & Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, proven to increase the production of collagen and the growth of the connective tissues, as well as Collagen, a proven skin rejuvenator and enhancer, Retinyl Palmitate, a powerful anti-oxidant, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, a facial relaxing compound and wrinkle remover, and Hyaluronic Acid, a powerful moisturizer that can carry up to a 1000 times it's own weight in water
- Has been clinically-proven to increase firmness and hydration, and to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by up to 44% in the first 4-12 weeks of treatment
- Has been clinically-proven to increase firmness in skin within the first ten minutes of application
- Costs far less than any physician-administered treatment currently available, and is less costly to maintain as well as safer to use
- Is available online at their website for a generous discount at: http://www.dermaxin.com