Manalapan, NJ (PRWEB) December 13, 2008
When it comes to minimizing the appearances of fine lines and wrinkles and rejuvenating the skin, the cosmeceutical world of today has far more to offer than it ever has in the past. As newer developments in technology yield a wide array of different skin treatments that essentially turn back the aging clock and restore elasticity, suppleness and firmness to skin, it seems the most popular cosmetic fad to sweep the nation in recent years has been injections like Botox--which have shown dramatic results in restoring the skin to a more youthful nature.
However, a recent FDA (Food and Drug Administration) warning, which was issued in early February, 2008, has warned consumers that popular injected treatments like Botox have been linked to serious and sometimes fatal side effects, like respiratory failure. Even more disconcerting is that the FDA report specifically noted that the amount of the dosage used, nor the frequency or application of which is was used under, had anything to do with the potential risks to the individual; anyone who receives a Botox injection, no matter how high or low the dosage, or for what it is intended to treat, is faced with the same potentially life threatening side effects.
Tantamount to this warning, which has disheveled many would-be Botox users from seeking this method of skin treatment, popular eye creams like Eyelastin are experiencing a rise in their sales because they offer a clinically proven and safe, needle-free Botox alternative.
"As more consumers become aware of the inherent risks and dangers to their health and wellbeing that can be directly associated with using popular injections to treat dark eye circles, puffy eyes and crow's feet, many are now opting to instead turn to safer and less intrusive methods of treatment that have been clinically proven to be as effective, which is why Eyelastin eye cream has been experiencing such a dramatic rise in sales recently," states Lisa Goodwill, spokesperson for Dermagevity Skin Care--one of the leading cosmeceutical companies.
Eyelastin eye cream is easily applied in small amounts around the affected areas of skin near the eyes, one time per day. By utilizing a proprietary blend of skin rejuvenating and collagen-boosting compounds--which have undergone intensive clinical and scientific studies, and many which have been awarded patents--Eyelastin eye cream effectively minimizes the appearances of dark eye circles, puffy eyes and crow's feet in a matter of a few short weeks of daily application. Most importantly, it is non-intrusive and has no known side effects.
For more information on how Eyelastin eye cream can help to minimize appearances of dark eye circles, fine lines and wrinkles, crow's feet and puffy eyes, please visit them online at: http://www.eyelastin.com.
- Created by Dermagevity Skin Care--one of the leading cosmeceutical companies
- Incorporates a revolutionary new formula that combines Hyaluronic Acid, which can carry up to a thousand times its own weight in water, and Vitamin K, which has been proven to greatly reduce puffiness and wrinkles in the skin
- Utilizes clinically-proven, age-fighting ingredients like Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, and Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, which have been proven to promote collagen production and increase the development of the connective tissues
- Eliminates dark circles under eyes, minimizes puffy eyes and helps to reverse the effects of aging, and the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines in the skin
- Reduces the appearances of crow's feet and raccoon eyes
- Is available online for a generous discount at: http://www.eyelastin.com