San Antonio, TX (PRWEB) December 14, 2008
To better serve its customers and broadening presence in HR, Pearson's Talent Assessment Business has launched a new global website and talent brand at a new URL: http://www.talentlens.com. Its online testing platform will still be accessible via the eAssessTalent.com domain, but customers will find expanded products and services information as well as enhanced features at TalentLens.com.
The new TalentLens.com site features a cleaner overall navigation and updated product information on over 40 talent assessments, 34 of which can be administered online. Assessments cover critical thinking, verbal and numerical reasoning, personality type, clerical skills, mechanical aptitude, English speaking proficiency, and a full range of job competencies to help employers make rapid and accurate selection, development, retention, and succession planning decisions.
In addition, customers will find:
- The Psychologist Zone with product documentation and research
- The HR Corner with educational white papers and presentations
- Live Chat for instant answers to questions
- Multiple ways to browse our assessments – by type or job level
- Information and case studies about Pearson's new assessments services offering, which includes job analyses and local validation studies
- Links to partners offering leading talent management and leadership development professional services
- A handy "Resources" section for browsing white papers, sample reports and more
- An "Online Testing" button for easy access to our Sign In and Register links
- Legacy domain forwarding – So customers can access our site and platform using their existing links and bookmarks if they wish
- The first look at our new global talent brand, TalentLens
Visit http://www.talentlens.com to view Pearson's new global talent site and portfolio of talent assessment products and services.
Pearson's Talent Assessment business develops and delivers the TalentLens line of scientific assessments for employee selection, development, retention and succession planning. With more than 85 years of experience in the employee assessment field and offices in eight countries, Pearson offers exceptionally reliable and well-researched products such as the Watson-Glaser Critical Thinking Appraisal, Raven's Progressive Matrices, and the Golden Personality Type Profiler. Its clients include half of the Fortune 500, expanding small businesses, and all organizations that make identifying talent and unlocking employee potential a top priority. Learn more and create your online testing account at http://www.talentlens.com.
This press release was distributed through eMediawire by Human Resources Marketer (HR Marketer: http://www.HRmarketer.com) on behalf of the company listed above.
# # #