Las Vegas, NV (PRWEB) December 13, 2008
'Poker Wizards', a new book for 2008 compiles and compares top insights from a group of the world's best players. Compare what they say about:
- The five most important characteristics of a successful poker professional.
- The secret of when to be most aggressive and when to be passive.
- Specific winning starting hand strategies for No-Limit Texas Hold'em.
- How to manage your money at the table for maximum long term profitability.
- Their favorite tells and how easy it is to uncover deception.
To become a Poker Wizard you don't need to be athletic or born with a silver spoon in your mouth. When you know what you are doing and can bring a bit of magic to the game, you have a tremendous advantage over most of your opponents. This Christmas, bring some joy to your poker player buddy by allowing them to capture some of that same magic.
Author contact Information:
Warwick Dunnett 1-415 867-0881
No-limit Hold'em champions Daniel Negreanu, Chris Ferguson, Dan Harrington, T.J Cloutier, Marcel Luske, Mel Judah, Mike Sexton and Kathy Liebert, reveal the tactics and attitudes that have enabled them to make millions of dollars playing poker. Also a bonus chapter on 'Tells' by world renowned body language expert Marc Salem.
Distributed by Simon & Schuster.
6 x 9, 320 pages
$19.95 paperback in leading bookstores and $15.95 (+ shipping) at Pokerwizards.net