Seattle, WA (PRWEB) December 16, 2008 -
Conenza, a leading provider of corporate social networking solutions for corporate alumni and employee communities, today announced the release of the Conenza Community Core 3.0. The Conenza Community Core, the foundational building block of Conenza's enterprise social software solution, provides Global 2000 companies with an easy and cost-effective way to get started and quickly create value from a privately-branded online alumni and employee community. Featuring the best of social computing technology and value-enhancing modular add-ons, the on-demand Conenza Community Core helps large enterprises build active, engaged communities where trusted connections, collaboration, and business opportunities thrive.
In today's challenging economic environment, companies are looking for ways to increase efficiency and cut costs. A corporate alumni and employee social network can enable companies to maintain mutually beneficial relationships with exiting, retiring, and former employees, and provide a compelling source of competitive advantage for global organizations in strategic outplacement, recruiting/re-recruiting, retained access to domain expertise, business development, and high-value marketing.
"The business case for a private alumni and employee community in normal economic times is one that is extremely compelling; in an economic downturn it becomes a strategic imperative. The Conenza Community Core provides corporations with a simple and affordable way to maintain valuable connections with their people, past and present, in a branded, secure environment," said Tony Audino, Conenza CEO. "For more than a decade, our technology and support services have enabled some of Fortune's Most Admired Companies, like Microsoft, to build and grow vibrant online communities that deliver real benefits to the members and positively impact both the top and bottom line."
The Conenza Community Core 3.0 includes:
- Community Building Blocks: The Conenza Community Core includes the quintessential building blocks of a community: secure member registration and authentication, directories, profiles, news, and administration and reporting.
- Social Computing Features: The Conenza Community Core includes social computing features such as groups, connections, messaging, wikis, blogs, activity feeds, and document sharing.
- Strategic Support Services: Conenza's Software-as-a-Service solution licensing fee includes expert consulting services to help clients develop their community strategy, provide day-to-day support, and quickly realize the full financial benefits of their initiatives.
- Customization to Meet Business and Brand Requirements: The Conenza Community Core is configurable to comply with corporate brand standards and features content moderation and permissioning capabilities to meet the robust needs of various audiences inside and outside the enterprise.
- Modular Upgrades: Value-enhancing modules can be easily added to the Conenza Community Core to improve the effectiveness of critical human resources, sales and marketing initiatives, and increase the business value derived from a private, branded employee and alumni community. Add-on modules include the Opportunity Center, Events, and Marketplaces.
For more information on the Conenza's community solution or getting started with the Conenza Community Core, visit: http://www.conenza.com.
With more than a decade of corporate social networking experience, Conenza is a trusted partner for building and managing highly-engaging online alumni and employee communities for Global 2000 enterprises. The secure and scalable Conenza Community Platform, featuring the Conenza Community Core, delivers increased recruiting efficiency, decreased recruiting and on-boarding costs, reduced outplacement costs, retained access to valuable intellectual capital, enhanced collaboration, and increased revenue- and brand-building opportunities. Conenza's on-demand enterprise solution includes expert support services that help clients quickly harness the full potential of their branded, online corporate community. For more information, visit http://www.conenza.com.
For further information, please contact:
Director of Marketing Communications, Conenza
Telephone: (206) 792-4247