Waltham, MA (PRWEB) December 24, 2008
Avitage, (http://www.avitage.com), a marketing and sales enablement company, announced today it will conduct two recruiting webinars on Wednesday, January 7, 2009 to recruit sales and support professionals for its webinar and Virtual ShowRoom Microsite services business.
"For 10 years, Avitage has provided webinar-support services to companies and organizations of all sizes," commented Marc McNamara, vice president of programs and services. "With the recent introduction of our Virtual ShowRoom Microsite and complementary services, we are uniquely positioned to offer a single source of top-quality multimedia communications for marketing, training and customer engagements.
This has created a need for additional professional resources to sell, manage accounts and provide production support."
Avitage webinar and Virtual ShowRoom Microsite services include:
- Turnkey support for live webinars using industry-standard platforms, including pre-production services, practice sessions, live support and administration
- On-demand webinars and vignettes
- Multimedia production services that complement and extend internal capabilities to constantly enhance a library of communication-support assets
- Program management services that speed implementation, enhance customer communications, improve the overall experience for all participants and ensure optimal results from the program
- Virtual Show support services and a combination of the ON24 Virtual Show platform, enhanced with Avitage proprietary functions: (1) Live Flash(R)-based communication with show attendees. Presenters instantly pull, assemble and deliver visual support for live conversations from Avitage system. Two-way audio using Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) is augmented with live speaker-to-attendee video that engages participants, helps build rapport and hold attention; (2) Avitage Marketing and Sales Communication System to manage modular communication assets that are ready for instant, custom assembly into new PowerPoint(R), Flash, MP3 shows and live web meetings; (3) Daily support for ShowRoom staff and operations.
Avitage is looking to fill the following positions:
- Sales-Enablement Sales Specialists
- Webinar Sales Professionals
- Inside Sales Professionals
- Communication Advisors
- Webinar Support and Multimedia Production Specialists
To explain the Avitage web-assisted-selling services and available job opportunities to potential candidates, the company will conduct two live webinar sessions on Wednesday, January 7, 2009 at 12:00noon and 3:00pm Eastern Time.
To learn more about these job opportunities, please visit the careers page, http://www.avitage.com/ca.asp, on our website.
To register for this event, please go here http://www.avitage.com/webinars/010709.
Avitage (name derived from audio-video montage) is a business communications services company. We help companies enable users to communicate internally, with sales channels and customers using tailored, dynamic, multimedia communications to capture attention and motivate behavior change. Through unique ways to create, manage, deploy and deliver custom multimedia communications, our customers produce high volumes of professional quality, re-usable, modular, multimedia assets, with development times measured in minutes, hours or days at costs well below traditional production methods.
We are unique in the way we enable the business front line to instantly assemble and deliver custom multimedia shows that are tailored to the specific interests of each audience. This creates a competitive advantage that increases win rates, reduces sales cycles, increases selling time--all while lowering selling costs.
For more information, please visit http://www.avitage.com or call us at 781.522.8000.
R and TM Companies and products mentioned are registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Copyright 2008 Avitage, Inc. All rights reserved.