Keep Calm and Carry On
Brooklyn, NY (PRWEB) December 24, 2008
Annie's Blue Ribbon General Store, an urban general store for a well-lived life, today announced some last minute stocking stuffer ideas to make your holidays as stress-free as possible. Founder Ann Lopatin Cantrell is showcasing an assortment of clever, affordable items for a wide range of recipients online and in the store. As with all of her merchandise, each item includes her signature personal touch- a story about the vendor, an anecdote on how she discovered it, or suggestions on how to use it. To better reflect the personal nature of the space and the merchandise, Ann has also decided to use the full name of the store, Annie's Blue Ribbon General Store.
Since opening in October, 2007, Annie's Blue Ribbon General Store has maintained a unique assortment of well-loved products, undiscovered brands and one-of-a-kind items. Recent additions to the store include:
- "Keep Calm and Carry On" tote, inspired by the famous World War II propaganda poster
- Deliciously scented Seda France candles
- Playful Chef Cooking Kit: apron full of cooking items and recipes for kids
- Markimekko umbrellas to fend off the early snow
- Fabulous cleaning products from the Laundress
- "Man Can" pampering kit for the men in your life
- Delightful Christmas crackers, filled with musical instruments to inspire holiday cheer
- Huge assortment of stocking stuffers: Santa's Chocolate Coal; Naughty or Nice necklaces; mini paint and crayon sets; Envirosax reusable bags; NPR Map
"It's been over a year since we opened Annie's Blue Ribbon General Store, and it is so thrilling to see my lifelong dream not only a reality, but a well-received one!" said Ann Lopatin Cantrell. "We've really developed a wonderful community, both online and in the neighborhood. I've so enjoyed meeting my customers and discovering incredible new products to carry in the store."
About Annie's Blue Ribbon General Store:
Annie's Blue Ribbon General Store is located at 365 State Street (corner of State and Bond) in Brooklyn's Boerum Hill neighborhood, and online at http://www.blueribbongeneralstore.com. Combining the charm of a country general store with the sophistication of a modern city lifestyle, the store features a unique assortment of home accessories and gift items for kids, pets and adults that represent the best of what life has to offer, all under one colorful and cozy roof.