West Malling (PRWEB) December 24, 2008
The snow is falling throughout the Alps and Christmas is on its way, so what better gift to your skiing loved one than a trip on the Rail Europe Snow Train? And with new special offers giving savings of up to £70 on a return journey, Rail Europe can help you to beat the credit crunch.
- Departing 16th January '09: Original Fare £249, New Fare £199 = Saving of £50
- Departing 6th February '09: Original Fare £249, New Fare £179 = Saving of £70
Leaving early on Friday evening from London St Pancras or Ebbsfleet International, the Snow Train travels overnight to the French Alps via Paris, arriving early on Saturday morning. With return trains leaving on the following Saturday evening, Snow Train passengers can gain an extra two days on the slopes.
For those looking to hit the slopes early, the Snow Train offers flat bed sleeping accommodation, whilst those wanting to start their après ski early can party their way to the Alps in the bar disco carriage.
In addition to the extra time on the slopes and the stress free journey, passengers on the Snow Train can travel with a clear conscience, knowing that rail travel is a more environmentally sustainable way to travel than flying.
For further press information contact Amanda Monroe on 01732 526729.
Notes to Editors:
- Stations served by the Snow Train are:
Chambery, Albertville, Moutiers, Aime La Plagne, Landry and Bourg St Maurice, for resorts including Meribel, Courchevel, La Plagne, Val D'Isere and Les Arcs.
- The Snow Train will run between 16 January '09 and 3 April '09:
- Full fare prices start at £229 per person return. Special Offer prices may be withdrawn at any time and are subject to availability.
- Accommodation on the Snow Train is in 6 berth couchettes.
- Skis and Snowboards are carried free of charge on the Snow Train.