Manalapan, NJ (PRWEB) December 27, 2008
When it comes to external beauty there is now a wide array of over-the-counter cosmeceutical treatment options that women have. Common facial skin ailments like dark eye circles, puffy eyes, crow's feet, fine lines and wrinkles, that in the past were seemingly difficult to treat or minimize the appearances of, are now being combated by using cosmetic topical breakthroughs that are easily applied, non-intrusive, and that have been yielding much successes.
Take for example one of the leading eye creams currently on the market--Eyevive eye cream--which offers an extraordinary retail value and does not require a prescription from the doctor, and which has undergone clinical trials proving that the microcirculation/nanoderm technology in the proprietary blend of ingredients contained within does indeed work exceptionally to minimize dark eye circles, puffy eyes and crow's feet, as well as helping to reduce appearances of fine lines and wrinkles.
Eyevive eye cream achieves this lofty goal by combining clinically proven ingredients like Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, and Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7--which hydrates the skin and minimizes the appearances of wrinkles, puffy eyes, fine lines and dark circles under eyes--as well as other age-defying ingredients like the skin revitalizing compound, collagen, in combination with other powerful antioxidants that combat free-radicals to normalize the drainage and circulation around the eyes, resuscitating the capillaries.
"Those who are seeking external beautification have many over-the-counter options at their fingertips in today's demanding cosmeceutical market," states Liz Gilman, spokesperson for Dermestetics--a leading cosmeceutical company. "Our goal with Eyevive eye cream is to offer the consumer an industry-leading, clinically proven, age-defying eye cream that actually works in one month or less, and at an exceptional value that does not require a prescription, and that has no adverse side effects."
Eyevive eye cream is applied to skin around the eyes in small amounts, one time per day. The results take about one month of daily application to see, and have been clinically proven to increase skin firmness and elasticity, as well as minimize the appearances of dark eye circles, puffy eyes, crow's feet, fine lines and wrinkles.
For more information on Eyevive eye cream, please visit them online at: http://www.eyevive.com.
- Created by Dermestetics--a leading cosmeceutical company
- Incorporates a revolutionary micro-circulation/nanoderm technology, which normalizes drainage and circulation around the eyes, resuscitating the capillaries and eliminating dark circles under eyes, fine lines and wrinkles
- Produces more collagen near the eyes, which thickens the skin and naturally restores suppleness, elasticity and vitality
- Uses a signature blend of clinically-proven, age-fighting ingredients like Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, and Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, which hydrates the skin and minimizes the appearances of wrinkles, puffy eyes, fine lines and dark circles under eyes
- Neutralizes skin-damaging free-radicals that contribute to the aging of the skin
- Is available online for a generous discount at their online store at: http://www.eyevive.com