Smarter Toddler Daycare Centers Chooses to Host Chinese New Year Celebration Pictures

Share Article

Smarter Toddler Preschools in New York City Debuts Its Online Photo Gallery Featuring Pictures of Chinese New Year Celebration

Smarter Toddler Nursery and Preschool in New York City has chosen photo storage website to host pictures of its annual Chinese New Year Celebration. Smarter Toddler's page can be found by logging on to: The new online photo gallery will be accessible from anywhere in the world with an internet connection 24 hrs a day.

"There are so many photo gallery type websites now and many of them are very good," said Jessica Collins, spokesperson for the school, "However we chose for its long established reputation as an online photo storage company, their ease of use and the fact that tends to be very search engine friendly. This means that in addition to allowing us to easily share Smarter Toddler pictures, also gives us online marketing and promotion opportunities."

Flickr's marketing and promotion benefits are important to Smarter Toddler since almost 40 percent of the school's enrollments come from parents doing searches online for quality daycare centers and preschool programs. The other 60 percent come from referrals when parents of Smarter Toddler students tell their friends about Smarter Toddler.

"Going forward we will be using to share photos of other activities and celebrations that Smarter Toddler has throughout the year," said Ms. Collins. "For instance, after a long delay, construction has recently commenced on a new Smarter Toddler location opening in 2008 in New York City at 55th Street and 9th Avenue near Columbus Circle. We are planning to do a photo journal of the progress of the new school which is right across from the world famous Alvin Ailey Dance Theater."

About Smarter Toddler:
Smarter Toddler is a Daycare Center and Preschool on Manhattan's Upper West Side. It was founded by parents of academically gifted young children who wanted a progressive preschool with an advanced arts-based curriculum that their own children could benefit from, hence the name. It has long been proven that a child's brain is like a dry sponge capable of absorbing knowledge at a much faster rate than an adults. As a result, at Smarter Toddler you're never too young to begin learning. Since the Smarter Toddler location at 89th street became popular a new location at 55th street and 9th avenue near Lincoln Center is planned for 2008. Categories include Nursery, Daycare Centers, Preschools and Early Childhood Schools.

Smarter Toddler - Upper West Side Location:
100A West 89th Street
New York, NY 10024

Smarter Toddler - Midtown Location near Columbus Circle (opening 2008)
400 West 55th Street
New York, NY 10019

PHONE: (212) 721.9782

Flickr is a photo sharing website and web services site, and an online community platform. In addition to being a popular Web site for users to share personal photographs, the service is widely used by bloggers as a photo repository. Its popularity has been fueled by its innovative online community tools that allow photos to be tagged and browsed by folksonomic means. It hosts over two billion images


Share article on social media or email:

View article via:

Pdf Print

Contact Author

Smarter Toddler Preschools - New York City
(212) 721-4964
Email >
Visit website