Woodland Hills, CA (PRWEB) August 21, 2008
Green Edge Systems, Inc., a trusted leader of HACCP temperature monitoring and control solutions, performance monitoring for food services presents it new All-In-One Monitoring™ state-of-the-art affordable hardware products, software and communication platforms in the Western Foodservice & Hospitality Expo in Los Angeles, California, Los Angeles Convention Center, August 23-25, 2008.
The FreshLoc temperature monitoring system is designed to meet stringent needs of large districts. An advanced dashboard allows the monitoring of the entire district from a single, easily operated screen. The dashboard can be organized by location, type of equipment or both. With a single click, one can review in depth any alert and its actual status, reconfigure any sensor or group of sensors, and generate any report and much more.
Highlights of the FreshLoc Temperature Monitoring System for large school food services:
- Web based temperature monitoring system available from everywhere; from within the school district, from home and from the road. The data is monitored from a 24/7, high security monitoring center with full back-up every few hours, geographically dispersed. The system is available 24/7 from any location; in the convenience of the home, work, and while on vacation and on the road.
- All the important data is constantly automatically updated and presented on the dashboard, and in particular, any active alert and information that needs immediate attention is displayed and can be review in detail through a single click. This data is available 24/7 from any location, in the convenience of the home, work, and while on vacation and on the road.
- Unlike most systems in the market, requiring a user to go to a computer at the campus in order to review problems, acknowledge alerts and stop escalating alerts, FreshLoc's system is available 24/7 from any Internet connection with no need to have a PC at the monitored kitchen.
- Small sensors with a commercially available replaceable battery; Batteries have an estimated 5-7 year lifetime.
- The sensors read temperatures every 2 minutes, so if the delay time before generating alerts when temperatures get out of range is set to 40 minutes, alerts are generated only after more than 20 consecutive out of range temperature readings rather than after just two or three consecutive out of range temperature readings done by most systems in the market that read temperatures every 15 minutes - avoiding false alerts that are common with these systems.
- The FreshLoc sensors are installed inside the fridge in most installations (no drilling or going through seals and voiding equipment warranties).
- With FreshLoc, sensors serve as back-up devices and log temperature data for at least 83 hours, thus ensuring that no temperature measurement is lost. The system continues logging temperatures when the network is down or on power outages.
- FreshLoc has temperature monitoring and web services experience for over 10 years; More than 3 Million readings are handled by FreshLoc per day throughout the United States.
- When someone receives a FreshLoc alert, they are only one click away from a full history of the failed equipment's monitored data. Schools are open less than 180 days per year, and about 9 hours per day. Therefore, for more than 80% of the time, the kitchens are closed and refrigeration problems are addressed by the FreshLoc advanced temperature monitoring system that is effectively monitored remotely with no need to come to the location in order to view the status of problems in the refrigeration system due to the fact that the servers where the software resides are located inside the school district.
- In order to acknowledge an alert or update its status - one simply replies to the received alert's text message. No need to travel to the office or even log into the system to acknowledge an alert or update its status.
- The FreshLoc temperature monitoring system is FDA 21 CFR Part 11 compliant for keeping Electronic records.
- Sensors can be grouped in different ways for easy configuration and alert management.
- The FreshLoc system provides the possibility to program alerts recipients and delay times for alerts per day of the week and hour of day for each sensor separately, per group of sensors or all sensors.
- The FreshLoc system provides a simple low cost solution to monitor dish washers.
- The FreshLoc system provides a simple low cost solution to monitor temperatures and location for school food service trucks.
- No need for a specialist to operate the systems, no software configuration and support are needed, no software or servers on site. With FreshLoc, the software is constantly and automatically upgraded to the latest software version. No need to stay with the same software version for years as typical done with most systems in the industry.
- FreshLoc can automatically monitor the food temperature in the refrigerators and freezers. Many schools still rely on manual recording of temperatures in refrigerators and freezers, hence always record air temperature, same as done by other automatic temperature monitoring systems in the market. One should always be concerned about the food temperature, keeping food safe and not only about the air temperature in refrigerators and freezers, a reading that the FreshLoc system provides as well.
- FreshLoc has the most advanced reporting system in the industry. One can schedule any report automatically and receive it daily, weekly, monthly or at any other interval. It can show readings every hour, 2 hours, 3 hours, 4 hours, etc.
- The FreshLoc system constantly analyzes how often equipment malfunctions, and provides alerts with suggestions for preventive maintenance for equipment that is about to fail.
The Web Based Rugged HACCP Hand Held PDA Inspection System monitors a wide variety of food safety and restaurant-sanitation items (SOP) via a digital checklist on an Internet-connected PDA device. All the data and reporting are available in real time, all the time. Eliminates the margin for error on food safety.
The Hand-Held PDA is a powerful web-based tool for managing HACCP and inspection programs for large food service organizations. Combining the best handheld technology, temperature data acquisition, and .NETweb-based software, automates the monitoring of quality risk factors while dramatically lowering the potential for human error.
Highlights of the Rugged HACCP Hand Held PDA:
- Inputs temperature probe data directly into the PDA
- Ensures checkpoints are actually visited through audit reports.
- Promps with corrective actions whenever a critical limit is exceeded.
- Manages multi-step processes such as cooling.
- Makes reports instantly available via web-browser.
- Ensure critical food handling procedures are followed via automated checklists, action prompts, and audit trails.
- Streamline regulatory, reporting with paperless data capture.
- Stay on top of the latest safety procedures with centralized configuration and automatic change distribution.
- Improve awareness of food safety with instant alerts and enterprise reports.
- Simplify support with centralized configuration tool and easy-to-use hardware and software solution.
FOOD SAFETY MONITORING
- Ensures critical control pints are maintained
- One-point and multi-point food handling process
- One-time or repeat scheduling
- Completed checklists sent to enterprise
- Incomplete checklists held in queue
- Rule-based critical limit detection
- Corrective action prompts action options
- Operator name
- Location verification
- By user pin
- By user signature
- Maintain records of HACCP compliance
- User administration
- Programmable definitions
- Menu items
- Critical limits
- Corrective actions
- Checklist construction
- Automatic synchronization to handheld units
Green Edge Systems, Inc., is a trusted leader of Technology Solutions for School Food Services that include HACCP wireless temperature monitoring and food safety solutions, state-of-the-art affordable hardware products, software and communication platforms , humidity refrigeration control and Digital Menu Boards that include the FreshLoc HACCP wireless temperature monitoring system, the iQuality PAR Tech Web Based Rugged HACCP Hand Held PDA Inspection System, the HumiFilters humidity cooler filter Blankets ,the Epicure Digital Menu Boards for School Foodservices and the Tel-Tru Check-Temp thermometer calibrators. These systems provide key elements for implementing the required HACCP food safely that ensures food safely and substantial saving for school food services and efficient and modern operation of School Food Services.
To get additional information on the Freshloc HACCP Wireless Temperature Monitoring Systems for Food Services, the iQuality PAR Tech Web Based Rugged HACCP Hand Held PDA Inspection System, the Epicure Digital Menu systems, the HumiFilters Humidity Cooler Filter Blankets and the Tel-Tru Check-Temp thermometer calibrators or to set up a meeting and demonstration, visit us at one of the coming events or contact Green Edge Systems, Inc. at 855-463-6473.
Green Edge Systems Contact:
Woodland Hills, CA 91364