Denver, CO (PRWEB) January 30, 2009
Granite Loan Management has released the 4th Quarter 2008 edition of the Construction Lending News.
This marks the 25th edition of the quarterly newsletter that covers news and articles related to the construction lending industry and has a circulation of more than 5,000 readers throughout the United States. CLN also discusses mechanics' lien law for a given state in every issue. Granite Loan Management, a company that specializes in fund control and risk mitigation for both residential and commercial construction lenders, publishes CLN.
This edition highlights:
- pitfalls of construction loan agreements and protections relied on by lenders
- timely information on the state of the housing crisis
- Colorado mechanics' lien laws for both residential and commercial construction in an article written by Stephen B. Shapiro and Matthew S. Rork of Bieging Shapiro & Burrus LLP.
- spotlight on the 10th anniversary Strategies for Success in Construction Lending Seminar
- Granite Loan Management's specialized services in REOs and workouts
- Residential construction lending conference call by the National Association of Residential Construction Lenders, http://www.narcl.org
To read this edition, visit http://www.constructionlendingnews.com. To be placed on the CLN mailing list, please call 866-710-4099. To learn more about fund control or Granite Loan Management's real estate owned asset services, visit http://www.graniteloan.com.