Baltimore, MD (PRWEB) January 5, 2009
Knowledge Management Solutions, Inc. (KMSI) a leader in Web-Based Training and eLearning Technologies announced a significant milestone in the adoption and use of its KMx Testing, Examination and Survey Tools with the delivery of over 10 million exams during calendar year 2008.
"When we created the KMx Testing, Examination and Survey Tools we envisioned a total testing solution suitable for high stakes exams, surveys and ad-hoc testing usage. The popularity of this KMx component has achieved a significant milestone with the delivery of over 10 Million exams in a single year" said Mr. Michael K. Binnix, CTO of KMSI.
KMx provides a feature rich, comprehensive testing and examination system suitable for high-stakes exams, including:
- Extensive test item types including true/false, multiple choice 3-6 answer, fill-in, Lykert scale, matching and drop-down list.
- Pool and specification based test item randomization.
- Test item answer randomization.
- Timed and proctored testing.
- Scored, un-scored and weighted testing.
- Complete test item and test reuse with fully independent weighting, retake, pre-requisite management and test item response analysis.
- Use of supporting media including audio, video, flash, graphics and supporting documentation.
- Enables authors to provide end-users with test item remediation, rationale and references.
- Behavioral indexing of all test items for competency and talent management.
KMSI's customers leverage the KMx Testing, Examination and Survey Tools to provide for certification of agents and technicians, professional license examinations, recruiting skills verification tests and employee performance evaluations. KMSI customers include retail chains, pharmaceutical companies, manufacturers, technology companies, public utilities, governments, software companies, universities, associations and insurance companies.
"Several of our clients initially purchased our KMx platform to fulfill the need for development and delivery of online certification programs and other high-stakes examinations. These same clients are now leveraging KMx to provide learning management, performance management, learning content management and virtual classroom technologies to an unlimited number of end-users all for less than $35,000 per year" said Jack E. Lee, President and CEO of KMSI.
The KMx platform provides fully integrated e-learning content development, learning and learning content management, performance and talent management, and virtual classroom technologies in one easy to use solution with no per-user fees. The KMx user interface was designed for easy customization and branding and is available with customizable language packs to provide for localization and multilingual distribution. KMx is available as a licensed application or as an ASP hosted service.
About Knowledge Management Solutions, Inc.:
Knowledge Management Solutions, Inc. is a leading provider of innovative knowledge and learning management solutions for Fortune 2000 companies and government agencies. KMSI provides technologies and services that enable clients to achieve high performance by measuring and meeting the training, qualification and performance needs of management, employees, agents, partners, suppliers and customers.
For more information, please visit http://www.kmsi.us.