Cupertino, CA (PRWEB) January 5, 2009
Kleer™ today announced it will have available at CES 2009 numerous high-fidelity wireless earbuds and speakers, including the award-winning Sennheiser MX W1, Sleek Audio SA6, DigiFi Opera S1, Cy-Fi and other wireless audio products that use Kleer technology. These products offer CD-quality (16-bit, 44.1 kHz) music, robust ISM coexistence in the 2.4 GHz band, point-to-multipoint reception and ultra-low power consumption. To view a demonstration, visit Kleer at the Sands in booth #71960.
"We're looking forward to CES 2009 and giving attendees an actual listening experience with the award winning Sennheiser MX W1 and other leading edge wireless audio products made available in 2008," said Levent Gun, President and CEO of Kleer. "Our customers' wireless earbuds and speakers received overwhelming approval from both consumers and critics worldwide in 2008, with the proof being the numerous awards these products have won."
Awards and honorable mentions from 2008 include:
Sennheiser MX W1 true wireless earbuds
- Won a CES 2009 Innovations award (http://tinyurl.com/6k2t6g)
- Won a European Imaging and Sound Association (EISA) 2008 award (http://tinyurl.com/5an54w)
- Included in Time Magazine's Top 10 Gadgets of 2008 (http://tinyurl.com/5czh5m)
- And made Consumer Reports' Top Products List of 2008 (http://tinyurl.com/6hcbo9)
Sleek Audio SA6 earbuds
- Earned a CES 2009 Innovations Honoree mention (http://tinyurl.com/652jmp)
- And made Popular Science's Best of What's New 2008 (http://tinyurl.com/6p55ll)
Cy-Fi wireless bicycle speaker
- Singled out as a Men's Health Magazine 2009 Pick (http://tinyurl.com/56ztj2)
DigiFi Opera wireless earbuds
- Earned a VIP (Very Important Product) Honoree mention in the Mobile Category by AVING at the 2008 VIP Asia Award (http://tinyurl.com/6h3uda)
Kleer's unique wireless audio technology
- Won the Audio Section for PC Magazine's 25th Annual Technical Excellence Awards (http://tinyurl.com/5qbpxc)
Kleer customers will also be available, including Sleek Audio at booth #71960 at the Sands and Sennheiser at booth #21240 in the Las Vegas Convention Center South Hall 1. During CES, Kleer will be demonstrating new and innovative wireless audio technologies, which only consumer electronic companies can view by contacting Kleer at email@example.com.
Kleer is currently working with 12 OEMs on over 24 products, many of which will be announced in 2009.
Kleer is a fabless semiconductor company that has developed the first wireless audio technology to combine high quality audio and robust ISM band coexistence with low power consumption to address portable, home and automotive audio markets. Unlike Bluetooth, Kleer's patented subsampling radio architecture was designed from the ground up to communicate lossless CD-quality digital stereo audio over a robust 2.4GHz radio link, while achieving 10 times the battery life of a comparable Bluetooth solution. Kleer's Audio LP technology is ideally suited for OEMs of portable audio players, iPod™ and other player accessories, home audio/theater systems, earbuds, earbuds, and speakers. Kleer distributes its products via direct sales in North America, and a distribution channel in Korea and Japan. The Company is headquartered in Cupertino, California with product development facilities in Ottawa, Ontario. For more information, contact the company at 19925 Stevens Creek Blvd. Suite 111, Cupertino, CA, 95014, Tel: 408-973-7255, Fax: 408-973-7256, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit the company web site at http://www.kleer.com
*Apple, the Apple logo, Mac, Mac OS, Macintosh, iPod and iTunes are trademarks of Apple. All other trademarks, registered trademarks, products and/or services mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
# # #