Seminole, FL (PRWEB) January 6, 2009
CompareHRIS.com has created one of the web's largest online libraries of HR and Payroll software articles. Based on the last six months of traffic data, CompareHRIS.com has compiled the following list of their top 10 most read HR software articles.
Most Read CompareHRIS.com HR and Payroll Software Articles
1. HR and Payroll Software Buyers Guide - Article lays out a ten step process for effectively selecting an HRIS or HRMS software Application. Author of article has sold HR and Payroll software applications for over 15 years.
2. HR and payroll Software Prices - A number of websites will promise quick quotes on numerous HRIS or HRMS software systems. Article explains why that's not possible and even if it is why it may not be in your best interest.
3. Payroll HRMS Interfaces Defined - Articles explain how HR and Payroll software interfaces and integration work and why it's important to know the difference between an interface and integration.
4. HRIS Systems and VAR's - Many HR Software Vendors sell their products through Value Added Resellers. These are basically independent businesses who resell the vendors' application. This article addresses the positives and negatives of working with a VAR.
5. Employee Management software - Based on data collected from CompareHRIS.com's selection tool, article presents a list of the most and least important features HR professionals seek with HRIS and HRMS applications. Article breaks down results by ranges for number of employees within a company.
The next five are below and 92 additional articles can be found within CompareHRIS.com's article database.
6. HRIS Systems Implementation Tips
7. How Human Resource Deparyments Can Leverage HRMS and HRIS Technology to Become a Strategic Profit Center
8. "IT" is from Mars & "HR" is from Venus
9. What Type of HRIS Application Training Works Best?
10. Understand your HRIS Input Requirements
CompareHRIS.com accepts HR and Payroll software article submissions and allows articles written by Clay C. Scroggin to be used as content for blogs or other websites.
Additional Site Features and Capabilities
- HRIS/HRMS and HR Software Selection Tools - HRIS Selection Tool is comprehensive, free, and easy to use. Customers simply answer a series of questions about their requirements and rank the importance of each. CompareHRIS.com then generates a free report showing ranked scores of the HRIS products that best match their needs. From there, customers may compare the features of each product side by side, view additional product details, or simply request a free trial. CompareHRIS.com also offers a quick product search for busy HR professionals who don't have time to complete the full survey. While not as in-depth as the full software selection tool, the quick product search takes less than five minutes and will give customers a general idea of which HRIS products suit their requirements.
- Human Resources Software Forum - Our new HR software forum provides an easy-to-use resource for HR professionals seeking information about HR systems. Not only do CompareHRIS.com professionals monitor the forum to provide answers, but our customers and vendors do as well. The IT industry has been using forums for years to provide communities where its professionals can share information and ideas. The HR software forum will now provide the same resource for HR professionals.
- Free, Downloadable HRIS Buyer's Guide - We've created a ten-step plan for those looking to purchase HRIS, HRMS, or HR software systems. This buyer's guide provides "inside the industry advice" on how to find a system that best matches the needs of any organization or HR department.
- Weekly "Buying HR Software" Webinars - Every Tuesday at 2:00 PM EST the President of CompareHRIS.com, who has over 15 years of experience in the HR software industry, will provide a webinar that provides tips for selecting the HR software that best meets your needs. Each webinar is limited to the first 10 participants who sign up.
- HR Software Article Database- CompareHRIS.com has put together an impressive list of articles pertaining to the evaluation, selection, purchase, implementation and use of HR software. With the assistance of vendors, outside contributors, and our own staff, the database continues to grow.
- New Vendors - We are actively soliciting additional HRIS and HRMS vendors for our web site. CompareHRIS.com offers outstanding lead quality at far lower cost than other less-detailed and less-focused HR lead services. Vendors have the option of trying the service for free for one month before agreeing to move forward with a contract. Contact us to get your company listed today. In the near future, we will also be asking for input from recruiting and performance management software vendors to add these product groups to CompareHRIS.com.
Experience, focus, and attention to detail make CompareHRIS.com different than any other HRIS selection tool on the Internet.
The following vendors currently participate in the exciting services offered by CompareHRIS.com: Vantage HRA, Auxillium West HRnetSource, Infinity HR, Spectrum iVantage, Nuview, Dresser and Associates Sage Abra, Sapien, Ultimate Software Ultipro, Lawson HCM, !Trak-It HR, and PDS Vista HRMS.
About HR Pay 'n' Time, Inc.
HR Pay 'n' Time, Inc., which directly owns CompareHRIS.com has been serving the HR community since 1997.