Thousand Oaks, CA (PRWEB) January 12, 2009
AskPatty.com has partnered with driverTV.com to launch a new video car shopping experience designed specifically for smart, savvy women car buyers. Women who want a faster, easier, more powerful way to research and get a quote for a new car or truck without getting bogged down in car lingo will love this new video car shopping experience. driverTV is the leading producer and distributor of professionally produced, high-definition, automobile-related video content for consumers. NBC Universal acquired a 35% stake in driverTV earlier this year.
The AskPatty.com video car shopping experience for women includes narrated 360-degree interior and exterior car and truck overviews, CarBlabber reviews written for women by women and an easy way to get a quote from an AskPatty.com Certified Female Friendly car dealer. The enjoyable narrated video overviews on Acura, Audi, BMW, Buick, Cadillac, Chrysler, Chevrolet, Dodge, Ford, GMC, Honda, Hyundai, Lexus, Pontiac, Mazda, Mercedes, Saab, Saturn, Subaru, Toyota, Volkswagen and Volvo makes and models, to name a few, along with a special section on eco-friendly green choices provide detailed car-buying information. This fast, simple and time-saving way to shop for new cars and trucks empowers women to make better car buying decisions.
Women make or influence 85% of all car purchasing decisions in the U.S. yet shopping for a car still remains, at best, an uncomfortable experience.
At AskPatty.com the goal is to give women the ultimate car buying experience and provide invaluable advice and tools to save money and time on their next new or used car purchase.
"Women are just as passionate about their cars and trucks as the guys are and want to be treated with respect at car dealerships," says Jody DeVere, president and CEO of AskPatty.com. "AskPatty's new partnership with driverTV.com provides outstanding 360-degree interior and exterior video car and truck overviews which are an excellent way to research and get a quote online for a new car from an AskPatty certified dealer. During these difficult economic times car dealerships must better meet the needs of women car buyers."
AskPatty.com who is also featured in the January 2009 issue of Oprah Winfrey's O Magazine, helps smart, savvy women car buyers with these valuable resources to save money and time:
- Car Shopping Video Showroom - Powerful narrated 360-degree video car and truck overviews powered by driverTV.com
- Search for a Certified Female Friendly car dealership - Just put in a make, model and year with your zip code
- NEW - Compare and Save on Car Insurance - Get competitive quotes from major insurance companies and save on auto insurance
- Get Advice - 50 expert automotive women provide expert car advice to women 24/7
- FAQ's - Search our catalog of frequently asked questions with answers from the panel of expert women
- CarBlabber - Car reviews by women for the benefit of women car shoppers
- NEW - Rate a Dealer - Women can rate dealerships "Female Friendly" or NOT via the dealer search, you must be registered for CarBlabber to rate dealers, its free to register!
- MyCarPage - Park your car online and get service appointment email reminders based on the auto manufacture suggested service intervals recommended for your car and much more
- MyAutoLoan - Receive up to 4 loan offers from national lenders One simple application is all it takes, even if you've had credit problems
- Womanar Podcasts - Listen to podcasts from women automotive industry experts on car care, car repairs, new and used car buying
- Car Tips - Read our advice articles on car purchases, maintenance and other automotive related topics on the AskPatty.com blog
Click here to visit http://www.askpatty.com.
The Ask Patty.com, Inc. website and blog is a safe place for women to get advice on car purchases, maintenance and other automotive related topics. Women can shop for vehicles at our network of Certified Female Friendly dealerships across the U.S and Canada.
AskPatty.com is a member and 2008 corporate sponsor of the Women's Automotive Association International based in Detroit, Michigan, Board member of the UnitedSpinal.org, Member of the California SkillsUSA.org board, on the Car Care Council Woman's Board, a SEMA member and a member of the SEMA Business Women's Networking Group. AskPatty.com is partnered with AutoTrader.com, NIADA, driverTV, MyCarPage.com, MyAutoLoan, Aware and BlogHer.com.
Ask Patty Certified Dealer Program:
Properly armed with the right tools and training your dealerships can increase its share of the largest and fastest growing demographic of new vehicle
buyers in the US -- Women Consumers. The Ask Patty Certified Dealer program was designed specifically for car dealerships to attract, sell, retain and keep loyal women consumers.
What Is An Ask Patty Certified Dealer?
An Ask Patty certified dealer is a dealer that creates a safe and comfortable environment where women feel welcome and a dealer that makes the experience of purchasing and maintaining her vehicle a pleasant one.
AskPatty.com trained and certified dealers are held to a high level of customer satisfaction for women consumers.
Click here to find out how to become an Ask Patty.com Certified Female Friendly Dealer: http://hooktours.com/8003256/ .
driverTV is a new kind of automotive destination that leverages the power of broadband to bring the showroom experience to your living room.
Available in nearly 30 million cable households and 500,000 hotel rooms through the video-on-demand systems of Comcast, Time Warner Cable, Cox, Charter, Insight and The Hotel Network--and now on the web--driverTV provides a whole new way for new car buyers to experience their purchase options. Through the power of high-quality video and other visual tools, driverTV delivers a truly immersive experience addressing both the emotional and analytical sides of the car-buying process.
driverTV was launched in November 2005 by a renowned team of experts in automotive commercial production and interactive media.
Headquartered in New York with offices in Los Angeles and Detroit, the company is poised to become the leading automotive destination of the broadband world.
NBC Universal, @Radical Media and Comcast are stakeholders in driverTV.com.
435 Hudson Street, 6th Floor
New York, NY 10014
Phone (212) 462-1630