San Diego, CA (PRWEB) January 6, 2009
Several of the world's greatest strategic thinkers and leaders in personal growth will share ways to help people make 2009 their "best year ever" on January 17, 2009 at the San Diego Sports Arena. The first event sold out last January.
"Make 2009 Your Best Year Ever," a benefit for San Diego's Jenna Druck Foundation, will be an extraordinary day-long program of motivation and life coaching led by an all-star lineup of the world's most acclaimed and inspirational speakers. Attendees will learn how to achieve their most ambitious New Year's resolutions, get and stay healthy, increase their income, find and nurture great personal relationships, and create success and happiness in their lives.
The event will feature live presentations by:
- Debbie Ford, bestselling author ("The Best Year of Your Life," "The Right Questions") and a pioneer in emotional and spiritual education;
- Famed relationship expert John Gray ("Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus");
- Ken Blanchard, legendary business coach and co-author of "The One-Minute Manager;"
- John Assaraf, teacher of "The Secret," bestselling author of "The Answer," and an expert on brain research and quantum physics as they relate to achieving success in business and life;
- Patrick Lencioni, one of Fortune Magazine's "Ten New Gurus You Should Know" and author of the perennial business bestseller "The Five Dysfunctions of a Team;"
- Plus special video presentations by personal finance guru Suze Orman and renowned personal growth expert Dr. Wayne Dyer.
"Last January's event was truly amazing and very rewarding for those who attended. We were extremely pleased with the huge turnout and we're expecting another sellout this January," said Dr. Ken Druck, who established The Jenna Druck Foundation in 1996. "With all the challenges everyone is facing right now along with the recent economic issues, this event will be an excellent support vehicle in helping everyone plan for a successful 2009. All of our speakers have unique and strategic messages that will clearly enhance all of our lives."
"Make 2009 Your Best Year Ever" tickets start at $39, available through Ticketmaster and the Sports Arena box office. Tickets are tax-deductible and all proceeds will benefit The Jenna Druck Foundation and its programs. Doors will open at 8:30 a.m., with the first speaker at 9:30 a.m. and program activities continuing until approximately 5:30 p.m. Event information can be found at http://www.YourBestYearEver.org.
About The Jenna Druck Foundation:
The Jenna Druck Foundation (http://www.JennaDruck.org) is a San Diego-based 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization with two major programs: "Families Helping Families," an award-winning resource that provides a lifeline for families who have lost a loved one, often a child; and "Young Women's Leadership," providing a path for girls in high school and middle school to become future leaders. The programs of The Jenna Druck Foundation have touched and inspired thousands, by offering support to families in their darkest and most difficult hours, and by encouraging young women to fulfill their dreams.
Rick Schloss, 619-708-6007, RickSchlossPR (at) aol (dot) com
Tim Hackett, 619-540-4310, hackett (at) san.rr (dot) com