Marlborough, MA (PRWEB) January 22, 2009
Altico Advisors (http://www.AlticoAdvisors.com), a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner headquartered in Massachusetts, announced today the official launch of their Microsoft SharePoint practice. Microsoft SharePoint Server provides a central location where employees can collaborate, search, manage content and workflow, and leverage business insight to make informed decisions.
"We've actually been working with SharePoint for some time now," explains Marketing Director Marcia Nita Doron. "Of course, we use SharePoint internally as our corporate intranet. But once we expanded beyond that to major SharePoint implementations for our clients and the addition of experienced SharePoint specialists to our staff, it was time to make it an official practice area alongside our Dynamics GP and CRM practices."
Among the benefits to be derived from implementing SharePoint, Altico highlights a few:
- Improved team productivity using collaborative tools to meet business needs.
- Easily manage documents and help ensure integrity of content.
- Provide sophisticated controls to secure company resources and business information.
- Utilize built-in workflow templates to automate approval, review, and archiving processes or create, maintain, and analyze custom workflows.
- Leverage the benefits of a platform that can be opened to partners, customers, vendors, and/or employees.
- Provide a cost-effective foundation for building Web-based applications tailored to your business processes.
- Further leverage Altico's clients' investment in their Microsoft Dynamics solutions.
SharePoint is a powerful platform for collaboration (shared workspaces), search (making content easy to find), content management (including version control), and business intelligence (dashboards, key performance indicators, metrics and performance measures).
About Altico Advisors
Headquartered in Massachusetts, Altico Advisors implements and supports business, financial, and customer management software solutions for mid-market enterprises, primarily throughout New England. Altico is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner specializing in Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains), Dynamics CRM, BI (Business Intelligence) and SharePoint systems for manufacturing, distribution, software development and service companies. In addition, Altico provides a wide variety of consulting and advisory services, such as outsourced financial services, business and IT strategy alignment, software selection, and business analytics. http://www.AlticoAdvisors.com