Orlando, FL (PRWEB) January 9, 2009
Friday's Front Row Grill announces the biggest and best Orlando Super Bowl Party happening on February 1st, 2009. Enjoy the game on over 150 TV's and two 8-foot projector screens.
No Orlando Super Bowl Party would be complete without a game day feast. The Orlando Super Bowl Party buffet will include:
- Carved roast beef/horseradish cream sauce
- Shrimp cocktail and crab legs
- Bratwurst & Sauerkraut
- Chicken wings
- Build-your-own Taco Station
- Chicken fajitas with all the trimmings
Drinks, Prizes, and Much More at This Orlando Super Bowl Party
The Orlando Super Bowl Party gets started with all-you-can-drink beer including Heineken and Corona, house wine and call liquor! Every game has a winner, and the Orlando Super Bowl Party is no different. Friday's Front Row Grill is holding a raffle with prizes including a big screen television, golf bags, grills, coolers, gift certificates and much more.
Orlando Super Bowl Party Details:
- $75 for guaranteed seat with pre-reservation
- Seating for pre-reservation starts at 5:45pm
- Over 150 televisions, two 8-foot projector screens
- Private viewing areas available
Join Friday's Front Row Grill for their Orlando Super Bowl Party kicking-off at 6pm on February 1st, 2009. Get tickets to the biggest Orlando Super Bowl Party today by calling 407-363-1414. Pre-reserve the best seats in the house for $75 or enjoy general admission seats for $50. Ask for Carmen or Kris.
For more information about Friday's Front Row Grill please visit, http://www.TGIFridaysFrontRow.com.