but the HR technology space weathered the storm fairly well. Businesses need HR systems regardless of economic conditions, whether core HR and Payroll, or Talent Management Systems. But most importantly, they need consulting expertise to strategize, select, and implement systems in the most efficient and economic means possible. That is where HRchitect really rises to the top.
(PRWEB) January 8, 2009
Frisco, TX – January 6, 2009 -- HRchitect, the leader in HR systems strategic consulting and the premier Human Capital Management (HCM) and Talent Management systems consulting firm, closed out a very strong 2008 and introduced a number of new initiatives to the HR community.
Since its inception in April 1997, HRchitect has been the firm that more companies look to for their HR technology consulting needs than any other consulting firm. 2008 further solidified that leadership role as HRchitect continued to be the “go-to” company for knowledge and expertise.
“2008 was an interesting year economically for our nation and the world”, stated Matt Lafata, VP, Sales & Marketing for HRchitect, “but the HR technology space weathered the storm fairly well. Businesses need HR systems regardless of economic conditions, whether core HR and Payroll, or Talent Management Systems. But most importantly, they need consulting expertise to strategize, select, and implement systems in the most efficient and economic means possible. That is where HRchitect really rises to the top.”
Here are some of the accomplishments that HRchitect achieved in 2008:
- The addition of over 75 new clients in 2008 bringing the total number of clients to over 600. These clients include projects in which HRchitect helped evaluate and implement HR and talent management solutions, or conduct HR technology strategic planning sessions. Some of HRchitect’s new clients include Aggreko, AMEX, Atlantis Casino Resort and Spa, Avanade, Axcan, Belron, Best Buy, California Pacific Medical Center, Capital One, Ciber, Citco, Domino’s Pizza, Dollar General, Dresser, Exelon, Family Dollar, FM Global, Hooters Casino, Kodak, Monsanto, NASCAR, National Oilwell Varco, Neoris, Newmont Mining, Nutrisystem, Safeco, and many others
- HRchitect held many educational webinar events throughout 2008, most notably the Beauty Pageant webinar series, launched in November, which has quickly become the buzz of the industry. This series of webinars covers a different area of HR technology with each event and is presented two times a month. The concept allows attendees to see presentations from up to six leading vendors in a fun and informative format where the audience votes on the winner at the conclusion. In November, iCIMS won the Talent Acquisitions Systems pageant and Cornerstone OnDemand won the Talent Management Systems pageant. Then in December, GeoLearning won the Learning Management Systems pageant. The popular series will continue throughout 2009 with Mid-Market Talent Acquisitions Systems kicking the year off on January 16 and Onboarding Systems following on January 23. February will have Performance Management Systems on February 6 and HRIS
on February 20.
- In December, the HR Technology Happy Hour WebMingle™ made its debut. The first WebMingle of 2009 will air on January 9 and take place every Friday at 1pm CST. The WebMingle is designed to provide insight into the puzzling world of HR technology. HRchitect will discuss interesting news from around the world, talk about upcoming events in our industry, and provide insightful interviews with people of our industry – who they are, what they do and why people should care.
- In May 2008, HRchitect released the first report in what will be an ongoing HCM Technology Reality Check Series. The report, The Suite Life of Integrated Talent Management, helps to separate marketing hype from reality in the ITM marketplace. While an updated report will be released in the mid-2009, the next report in the series will be on Talent Acquisition Systems and released in early 2009.
- HRchitect successfully orchestrated the largest regional HR technology show in March 2008 in Frisco, TX. This was done in conjunction with the IHRIM-DFW Group. HRchitect has since launched theHRshow which will take place June 11 and 12 in Frisco, Texas.
- HRchitect continues to speak at industry and vendor conferences, write articles, and continue increasing its unparalleled knowledge of the systems and best practices available in HR systems today
“We had a very successful year in so many areas”, added Rick Fletcher, President and Founder of HRchitect. “HRchitect grew its revenues by 40% over the previous year which is very impressive given the current economic conditions. We are even more bullish about 2009 and are looking for greater revenue growth and will be expanding our service offerings with a number of new initiatives. The strategic hires we made in 2008, combined with our core team has really stocked HRchitect with tremendous talent leading us into 2009 and beyond.”
Visit HRchitect.com to learn more about where HRchitect can be found in 2009 as well as schedules of upcoming Beauty Pageants, WebMingles, and other educational events.
HRchitect is the leader in HR systems strategic consulting. As the premier Human Capital Management (HCM) and Talent Management Systems consulting firm, our services include the selection, implementation, and integration of Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS), Talent Management Suites (TMS), Performance Management, Succession Management, Compensation Management, Learning Management, Competency Management, Talent Acquisition Systems, and Time & Attendance software.
HRchitect has participated in the successful evaluation and implementation of HR technology systems for leading high-tech, high-growth leaders such as Perot Systems, WebMD, and Symantec; manufacturing companies such as 3M, Texas Instruments, and Raytheon; retail leaders including Best Buy, Domino’s Pizza, PepsiAmericas, J.C. Penney, and Target; healthcare/bio-tech organizations such as Alcon Labs, The Mayo Clinic, and Tenet Healthcare; financial organizations including: Barclay’s Global Investors, Countrywide Financial, and VISA; energy leaders such as Baker Hughes, ConocoPhillips, and Lyondell Chemical; transportation leaders such as APL, FedEx, and Southwest Airlines; telecommunication leaders AT&T, Sprint, and Verizon; as well as leading hospitality companies such as Hyatt, Marriott, and Starwood.
Based in Dallas with consultants nationwide, HRchitect has completed over 600 successful client engagements over the past eleven years. HRchitect’s client list consists of companies of all sizes from all industries and includes more than 1 in 5 companies on the Fortune 100 list.
To find out how HRchitect’s HR software expertise can benefit your company, visit our website at http://www.HRchitect.com or call 214-619-0888.
This press release was distributed through eMediawire by Human Resources Marketer (HR Marketer: http://www.HRmarketer.com) on behalf of the company listed above.