Baltimore, MD (PRWEB) January 12, 2009
Meshugalove.com, the newest player in the thriving online dating industry, today announced its beta launch.
Built from the ground up, Meshugalove takes a fundamentally different approach to online dating by creating a more personalized, intimate sense of community. Where many competitor sites focus on giving members access to a database of other singles' profiles, Meshugalove provides a multi-dimensional, well-rounded experience that goes beyond member profiles.
"We believe that men and women are inherently social and have the desire to interact and connect with one another," says the Frank Gorton President and Founder. "That's why we've created a fun, fresh, interactive environment that invites members to do much more than simply browse through page after page of flat profiles. Users will still have several ways to search for that special someone; but they can enhance their experience with tools and features that make it fun to stay and play for a while."
One way the site supports this philosophy is through a host of slick tools, engaging features and interactive communication options, including:
- Online Journal: A free-form diary (part of your profile) in which you can make entries. There's no questions or checkboxes -- so the sky's the limit on what you want to reveal.
- The Inside Scoop: An e-mail tool that helps you obtain a "second opinion" about a prospective match. You'll have the chance to hear first-hand what a person's friends have to say about him or her.
- Morning After Letters: Pre-written e-letters that save you from searching for the right words. Whether your first encounter was fabulous or a flop, these simply stated notes make your intentions known.
- Ask Bubbe: E-mail insight from the one voice that counts your Bubbe. Users can write to Meshugalove's Bubbe for advice they may - or may not - want to hear.
- Love Advice Articles: A robust collection of online articles that covers complex topics on love, friendship, and everything in between.
- Instant Messaging and Video Chatting: Real-time chat capabilities that let you get a feel for someone's personality. Scheduled for post-beta launch.
To further strengthen its sense of community, Meshugalove plans to round out its members' experiences by extending its offerings to the offline world as well. "Our ultimate goal is to add another whole dimension to online dating. By partnering with local sponsors in key cities, we can do things like build out an events calendar for our members," says the Frank Gorton. "Events can range from cooking classes to dance lessons to travel excursions, and will serve as a great way to meet others in a casual, comfortable group environment."
People interested in joining the site can go to http://www.meshugalove.com and fill out a profile today! We are offering a special free account while we are in Beta, and a special discount for all members that sign up prior to us coming out of our beta preview. If you register on the site enter in promo code "beta" to receive the special discount once the beta preview is over.
Established in April, 2008, Meshugalove.com is a subscription-based online dating site, offering adults worldwide a fresh, fun and secure environment for meeting other singles. Meshugalove.com aims to add another dimension to the world of online dating by offering unique tools, engaging content, and a sense of community that extends beyond the online world.