At SF Massage Supply, we cater to both massage therapists and regular people
San Francisco, Calif. (Vocus) January 9, 2009 –
With lackluster economic headlines dominating the news, de-stressing and relieving tension has become more important than ever for many people. The good news is that SF Massage Supply (http://www.sfmassagesupply.com) provides everything that a bustling spa or professional massage therapist needs to work.
“At SF Massage Supply, we cater to both massage therapists and regular people,” said SF Massage Supply owner Leslie Hollingsworth. “Health-conscious consumers love our vegan and organic products. And we offer small bottles and huge economy-sized containers of base oils, lotions, creams and essential oils to accommodate everyone from curious one-time shoppers to licensed massage therapists and large spas.”
Located in San Francisco’s trendy SOMA neighborhood, SF Massage Supply logged an impressive $130,000 in sales in 2007, largely due to fantastic customer service and extremely competitive prices. At a time when consumers are counting every penny, SF Massage supply is a welcome alternative to Kiehl’s and other pricey brands, offering a selection that’s ten-fold that of Rainbow. Among SF Massage Supply’s hard-to-find and best-selling products:
- Argan Oil. The hottest anti-aging cure on the market today! Perfect for the face, packed with antioxidants and reduces inflammation and wrinkles.
- Muscle MD by Nutro Body Products. A powerful therapeutic analgesic pain reliever – a natural Bengay™.
- Thumbby Massage Tool. Use on your client or on yourself by sticking the fun thumb-like massage tool to the wall. This makes self back massage a cinch.
- Neroli Essential Oil. Incredible scent. Extracted from orange blossoms, the aroma carries a surprise of warm and mysterious sweet elixir.
- Trail Guide to the Body. “How to” manuals via book, flash cards and dvd. Many massage schools use these products.
- Massage tables. Choose from five major brands. For purchase or for rent daily, weekly or monthly.
About SF Massage Supply
The leading boutique in its class on the west coast, SF Massage Supply was founded in 2007 by massage therapist Leslie Z. Hollingsworth. Hollingsworth brings more than 16 years of experience as a practitioner to her business. SF Massage Supply carries base and essential oils, massage tables and linens, robes and pampering products, salt crystal lamps and much more. The store is located at 207 9th Street (at Howard) in San Francisco. For more information, please contact Leslie Hollingsworth at 415-255-4693.
Contact: Leslie Z. Hollingsworth