Achieving simultaneous high growth and high customer satisfaction in 2008 was no accident; we proactively planned for it
Burlington, VT (PRWEB) January 12, 2009
Dealer.com (http://www.dealer.com), the leading provider of online marketing solutions for the automotive industry, today announced that 2008 saw the highest annual revenue increase in the company's eleven year history, for a five year growth rate total of 1,225 percent. In addition to the boost in financial strength, Dealer.com further solidified its industry leadership with OEM and leading dealer group partnerships, cutting-edge research and development, customer service expansion and prestigious product and service awards.
"Achieving simultaneous high growth and high customer satisfaction in 2008 was no accident; we proactively planned for it," commented Mark Bonfigli, Dealer.com president and CEO. "We have systematically scaled our internal resources, chiefly people and technology, to grow with our client base. Because of this careful planning, we are both large and nimble, uniquely qualified to provide top service for all dealerships, from OEMs to single rooftops, and every size dealership in-between. 2008 has been our best year yet because we plan our growth, based on providing dealerships the best online marketing solutions available, two to four years ahead of any competitor in the auto, advertising or software industries."
Dealer.com secured multiple OEM partnerships in 2008, including Chrysler North America and Subaru. The reliability of their network, quality of products and services, proven industry experience and speed to launch were cited as key reasons for partnering with Dealer.com. The 2008 enterprise-grade enhancements were specifically designed to increase web traffic and leads, and provide a flexible platform that conforms to the specific needs of different manufacturers. Further, the introduction of OEM SmartSites™ and EasyLaunch offers the industry's most powerful manufacturer website platform and enabled the fast launch of hundreds of new websites. Dealer.com also undertook a comprehensive organizational restructuring, with dedicated teams to facilitate the needs of larger clients, without affecting smaller retail customers. The restructuring enables industry-leading proactive account management for all clients, regardless of size or the service model needed, at no extra charge.
In 2008 partnerships were also sealed with many of the nation's top 100 automotive dealer groups, as ranked by Automotive News and Ward's Dealer Business. The country's leading dealer groups now increasingly rely on Dealer.com to provide their online marketing solutions. Specific dealer group clients added in 2008 include: Burt Automotive Network, Fields Automotive Group, Hansel Automotive Group, Larry H. Miller Group of Companies, Sheehy Auto Stores, Sonic Automotive, Van Tuyl Group and Walser Automotive Group.
Leading-edge technology research and development in 2008 enabled Dealer.com's significant growth and included:
- Total Control Dominator- no-contract, no-fee search engine marketing
- EasyLaunch- fast, easy transition to new websites
- SmartSites- increased lead conversion with fastest, most reliable, secure network for clients of all sizes
- Live Visitor Lead Calculator- calculates website visitor and lead generation before purchase
- Video Streaming Toolkit- revolutionary solution for fast, easy video uploads
- Employee Wellness Program- promotes and grows the leading culture of innovation
- Google AdWords Certification and Reseller Status - one of 20 recognized organizations around the world with this level and type of relationship
The company's industry-leading products and services were recognized by the following awards and rankings in 2008:
- Net Promoter® Score Survey- top customer service ranking in the nation's software industry - second only to Adobe Systems
- Auto Dealer Monthly's Dealers' Choice Awards- Gold Award for Web Site Design/Provider (third consecutive year)
- Automobile Standard of Excellence- Web Marketing Association WebAward
- Deloitte's Technology Fast 500- ranked number 236 of fastest growing companies
- Inc. 5000 Rankings- ranked in top 20 percent of nation's fastest growing companies
- Summit Emerging Media Awards- Leader Award for work with Checkered Flag Motor Car Corporation (http://www.checkeredflag.com)
- Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award- CEO Mark Bonfigli named Finalist (second consecutive year)
Founded in Burlington, VT in 1997, Dealer.com is the leading provider of online marketing solutions to the automotive industry. Dealer.com offers NADA award-winning SmartSites™ website design incorporating dynamic video; user-friendly lead management tools; the best in search engine advertising and unparalleled metrics and web analytics. Excellent customer service, innovative training and proven results are just a few of the reasons why more of the top 100 dealer groups use Dealer.com than any other vendor. For the last several years, dealerships across the country have voted for Dealer.com as the best website provider, resulting in the company being awarded gold and platinum in Auto Dealer Monthly's Dealers' Choice Awards.
Dealer.com's suite of online marketing solutions is the only set of tools that effectively creates a 360° view of auto dealers' online and traditional marketing investments and results. Dealers are easily able to track spending and determine which activities are leading to the highest return on investment, allowing them to streamline advertising and marketing efforts into targeted activities that increase sales and improve the bottom line.
Visit Dealer.com at NADA Booth #3967 to learn more.