Manalapan, NJ (PRWEB) January 12, 2009
The popularity of laser resurfacing treatments has greatly increased over the past several years as more consumers seek an effective form of wrinkle treatment. However, unbeknownst to many, there are a variety of dangerous and adverse side effects that are directly associated with laser resurfacing skin treatments and the numbing cosmetics prescribed post treatment to help patients deal with the pains associated with the healing process.
The FDA has even recently issued a public health advisory warning informing consumers of the potentially life-threatening side effects linked to usage of several of the commonly prescribed topical anesthetics that are used to minimize healing pain post treatment. Of the side effects, some less serious and others life-threatening, they include: irregular heart beat, seizures, coma, and slowed or stopped breathing following the application of lidocaine and tetracaine to reduce the pain after laser resurfacing wrinkle treatments. In some cases, patients died after falling into a coma due to their body absorbing too much of these numbing agents into the bloodstream.
"The popularity of laser resurfacing skin treatments has greatly increased over the past decade as more consumers seek effective methods of wrinkle treatment," states Jamie Harrison, spokesperson for Dermestetics--a leading cosmeceutical company. "But many consumers are entirely unaware of the inherent risks associated with such treatments, risks that can leave their skin permanently damaged, and that can cause a number of other harmful and sometimes fatal side effects."
"In light of an array of recent FDA warnings advising the public of the associated risks of such procedures, and the risks associated with the medications prescribed post treatment to treat the healing pain, we are experiencing climbing sales of our popular wrinkle cream, Dermaxin, as consumers seek alternative and equally as effective methods of wrinkle treatment that do not come with dangerous and sometimes life-threatening side effects attached," says Harrison.
The powerful wrinkle cream, Dermaxin, is lightly dabbed and massaged into the targeted areas of the skin one time per day. It has been clinically-proven to show results within the first ten minutes of application, and has also been clinically-proven to reduce the appearances of fine lines and wrinkles by up to 44% in the first 4-12 weeks of treatment without causing any side effects.
For more information on how Dermaxin wrinkle cream can help you to minimize the appearances of fine lines and wrinkles and rejuvenate the skin, please visit them online at: http://www.dermaxin.com.
- Revolutionary wrinkle cream created by Dermestetics--a leading cosmeceutical company
- Does not cause dangerous and common side effects associated with laser resurfacing wrinkle treatments that can cause excessive scarring, infection, loss of normal skin pigmentation, skin redness, skin dryness, and others
- Has none of the common side effects that are associated with needle-administered anti-wrinkle products such as the common loss of facial expressiveness, troubled breathing, swelling of areas near the injections, and other discomforts that are associated with popular injected skin treatments, as well as fatal cases where the patients have deceased due to reactions and side effects of injected treatments
- Contains a proprietary blend of clinically proven ingredients including: Palmitoyl Oligopeptide and Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, both proven to increase the production of collagen and the growth of the connective tissues, as well as Collagen, a proven skin rejuvenator and enhancer, Retinyl Palmitate, a powerful anti-oxidant, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, a facial relaxing compound and wrinkle remover, and Hyaluronic Acid, a powerful moisturizer that can carry up to a 1000 times it's own weight in water
- Utilizes a facial relaxation compound and a collagen booster in a simple and affordable, safe and non-intrusive, needle-free, topical application
- Clinically-proven to increase firmness and hydration, and to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by up to 44% during the first 4-12 weeks of treatment
- Clinically-proven to increase firmness in skin within the first ten minutes of application
- More affordable and maintainable than any physician-administered treatment
- Available online at their secured website for a generous discount at: http://www.dermaxin.com
# # #