We created the Mesothelioma Victims Center so that a mesothelioma victim, or their family would not have to go through what we went through, when it was discovered that a close family member was diagnosed with mesothelioma. Our service is free, and there is nothing close to it in the world, for a mesothelioma cancer victim, or their family & friends.
Washington, DC (PRWEB) January 13, 2009
Americas Watchdog created the Mesothelioma Victims Center to be the absolute best resource & help center in the world for an individual who has been diagnosis with a lethal form of cancer called mesothelioma. According to the Americas Watchdog, "We created the Mesothelioma Victims Center so that a mesothelioma victim, or their family would not have to go through what we went through, when it was discovered that a close family member was diagnosed with mesothelioma. Our service is free, and there is nothing close to it in the world, for a mesothelioma cancer victim, or their family & friends." A mesothelioma victim, their family or loved ones can call the Mesothelioma Victims Center anytime at 866-714-6466, or they can contact the group via their Web site at Http://MesotheliomaVictimsCenter.com.
Important Note: Many mesothelioma victims may be eligible for significant compensation. Typically mesothelioma lawsuits are tailor suited for the specific victim. There are but a handful of U.S. mesothelioma lawyers, or attorneys that are the most successful at these types of lawsuits. "The Mesothelioma Victims Center will give a mesothelioma cancer victim or their family the names of the most successful mesothelioma law firms in the nation. No other mesothelioma group in the nation will do this. In addition, we will assist the mesothelioma victim with Social Security or VA benefits, and we will tailor suit a specific report, that will detail health treatment options in the specific area, of the mesothelioma victim. No other mesothelioma group even comes close to this level of service." A victim or their family can call the group anytime at 866-714-6466.
Who Can Get Mesothelioma:
- One third of all U.S. mesothelioma victims served in the U.S. Navy between 1930 & 1980.
- U.S. Navy or ship yard workers who worked in the following shipyards should be tested for asbestosis: California : U.S. Naval Shipyard at Mare Island, U.S. Naval Shipyard at San Francisco, and the U.S. Naval Shipyard at San Francisco Bay. The San Francisco Naval Shipyard was also known as Hunters Point Naval Shipyard and Treasure Island Naval Station Hunters Point Annex, & Long Beach California. Washington State had the Todd Shipyards & the Puget Sound Naval Shipyard in Bremerton, WA. On the East Coast there is Norfolk & Portsmouth Naval Shipyards.
- Mesothelioma cancer is a result of asbestos exposure. Individuals who worked in mines, oil refineries, ship yard workers, carpenters, plumbers, boiler room technicians construction demolition, auto brake repair professionals, HVAC technicians, and others who were exposed to asbestos can get mesothelioma.
- A worker exposed to asbestos on the job, can bring it home, on their work clothing, and expose their families. It is not uncommon for a wife, or a child to get mesothelioma from a parent, who was exposed to asbestos on the job.
- New Orleans will become the epicenter for mesothelioma in the years to come, because tens of thousands of citizens tore out the lath & plaster & plumbing/HVAC insulation from 70,000+ homes flooded by Katrina. In doing so the majority exposed themselves to asbestos.
Why is credibility important before a mesothelioma victim or their family runs out, and attempts to find a mesothelioma lawyer?
Answer: Americas Watchdog has been featured on CNN, NPR, and in Newsweek Magazine, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Good Housekeeping Magazine, Money Magazine and numerous other national & international publications. According to the group, "Don't think you will find your mesothelioma lawyer on the Internet or the yellow pages. Many Internet sites are little more than marketing devises from law firms, that simply want to sell a mesothelioma lawsuit to the highest bidder. In other words they do not actually do the case. We got into this to make sure a mesothelioma victim & their family gets the absolute best legal choices, and we will help a victim and their family in every other way possible."
There is no other group in the United States that will do more for a mesothelioma cancer victim, or their family. For more information, a mesothelioma cancer victim or their family call the Mesothelioma Victims Center anytime at 866-714-6466 or visit their Web site at Http://MesotheliomaVictimsCenter.com.
The group also encourages healthcare professionals, physicians, nurses or social workers to tell your patients/clients about the Mesothelioma Victims Center. Because one third of all U.S. mesothelioma cancer victims served in the US Navy, The Mesothelioma Victims Center encourages members of the VFW, American Legion and other veteran groups to tell your friend and colleagues about this group and its free service. Interested individuals can call the Mesothelioma Victims Center anytime at 866-714-6466 or they can contact the group via their Web site at Http://MesotheliomaVictimsCenter.com.