Columbus, OH (PRWEB) January 14, 2009
Several minority internship programs targeting African Americans, Hispanics, Asians, and Native Americans are now welcoming applications for 2009. The internships will take place in various cities across the country during the spring, summer, fall, and winter seasons.
The programs are being administered by a combination of major corporations, non-profit organizations, and government agencies. Many of the opportunities offer compensation for students, and some will even pay for a student's travel needs. Applicable majors include business, computer science, engineering, psychology, communications, marketing, advertising, and many more.
Students are encouraged to apply right away, as many of the programs have early deadlines.
Here are just a few of the opportunities that are available:
- AAAS Minority Science Writers Internship
- IBM Minority Research Internship
- Louis Carr Internship
- Google Diversity Internship
- NASCAR Diversity Internship
- Nationwide/Tom Joyner Foundation Internship Program
- Minority Access Internship Program
- American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE) Minority Internship
- INROADS Internship
For the complete list and for more details on how to apply for the opportunities, visit: http://www.FindInternships.com