The special report provides critical updates and strategic direction -- directly from SAP BusinessObjects executives -- to SAP customers. Also covered in this report are recommendations for SAP customers who are planning, implementing, and managing BI, enterprise performance management, and governance, risk management, and compliance (GRC) activities.
Dedham, MA (PRWEB) January 14, 2009
Wellesley Information Services (WIS), publisher of SAP Insider magazine (http://www.sapinsideronline.com), announces an exclusive special report on the newly branded SAP BusinessObjects product line.
The comprehensive feature in the January 2009 issue of SAP Insider is anchored by an executive overview from Jonathan D. Becher, Senior Vice President of Marketing for SAP BusinessObjects, and details specific insights on what SAP's January 15, 2008, acquisition of Business Objects now means for customers' business and IT environments.
"To make informed decisions, every SAP customer needs to understand the new recommendations SAP is issuing and how SAP is now shaping and supporting its solution portfolios," says Bonnie Penzias, Founder and Editor-in-Chief of WIS. "The special report provides critical updates and strategic direction -- directly from SAP BusinessObjects executives -- to SAP customers. Also covered in this report are recommendations for SAP customers who are planning, implementing, and managing BI, enterprise performance management, and governance, risk management, and compliance (GRC) activities."
The feature's content includes:
- 5 tips to help organizations close the gap between strategy and execution
- A decision matrix to determine which SAP BusinessObjects business intelligence (BI) solutions will work best for large and midsize organizations
- Detailed next-step recommendations for current users of SAP Business Explorer (SAP BEx) functionality
- Answers to SAP customers' most pressing data warehouse questions
- Strategies to quickly cut spend, increase cost savings, and manage risk, even in a tough economy
- A 3-tiered business case for connecting risk management and strategy management initiatives
- Case studies showing how retail and financial services industries are using SAP BusinessObjects solutions to manage volatile business conditions and maximize profitability
"This report will help SAP customers better understand the SAP BusinessObjects portfolio and make more informed decisions about their technology investments. We're excited to feature this timely content in our January issue," says Benedetto DiCecca, Chief Executive Officer of WIS.
The SAP BusinessObjects special report is available now for free download at http://www.sapinsideronline.com.
About SAP Insider
SAP Insider is the premier source of information on product and service initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. The magazine provides SAP customers with strategic direction and practical advice to make the most of their investment in SAP and SAP BusinessObjects technology.
A subscription to SAP Insider is free to qualified readers. To subscribe, visit http://www.sapinsideronline.com.
For additional SAP BusinessObjects information from WIS, publisher of SAP Insider, visit the SAP BusinessObjects Resource Center at http://www.wispubs.com/sap.
SAP Insider is published by Wellesley Information Services, a division of UCG Technology, LLC. Wellesley Information Services is neither controlled nor owned by SAP.