Toronto, ON (PRWEB) January 15, 2009
Crawford Technologies Inc., an award-winning provider of transactional customer communication document solutions for high-volume print operations, today announced its fiscal 2008 year-end financial results. The company showed another strong performance in 2008 with overall annual revenues growing at 48% over the previous year-end results.
"2008 is CrawfordTech's sixth year of continuous growth in revenue and profits," said Ernie Crawford, President, Crawford Technologies Inc. adding "Achievement of 48% year-over-year growth exceeded our FY08 40% target by a significant margin. It is gratifying to see profitable, organic growth that enables us to continue to make ongoing investments in our people, products and infrastructure as we move into 2009. We see many tremendous opportunities in the market and anticipate more growth and new prospects for CrawfordTech in the coming year."
Crawford Technologies' revenue growth was fueled both by direct and OEM sales with a healthy contribution from an expanding professional services business. Other key highlights from the past year include:
- Expansion of the worldwide client base to comprise over 500 customers in North America, Europe, the Pacific Rim, and South America.
- The opening of a European office and conclusion of a VAR agreement with Rasterpunkt in Germany.
- The launch of several new products and solutions, including the Enterprise IMB® solution and product family, the PRO Workflow family of products and the Electronic Envelope™.
- Receiving the Innovator of the Year award for its document re-engineering solutions from Xplor International.
CrawfordTech is a privately held company headquartered in Toronto, Canada. Its fiscal year ended on September 30th 2008.
About Crawford Technologies Inc.
Since 1995, Crawford Technologies' award-winning solutions have helped over 500 companies around the world reduce costs associated with communications processes by delivering mission-critical transactional communications to their customers in the format they need, when they need it. With CrawfordTech's range of unique software products and services, our clients simplify, automate and extend document delivery cost effectively - irrespective of current, legacy or future standards in infrastructure or document output.
These clients, including four of the top five US banks, four of the top five US insurance companies and four of the world's top five car manufacturers, are realizing high-value results as:
- Costs associated with document processes are minimized through automation.
- New opportunities for savings across critical communications are realized.
- They can react quickly to changes in regulations, policies, business requirements and technical infrastructure.
CrawfordTech's quality software, expert support and print business knowledge help clients to meet operational, service, marketing, legal and standards requirements and automate the delivery of billions of communications to their customers annually. Simply put, companies look to Crawford Technologies for our platform-independent approach, leading system performance and superior output fidelity. Please visit http://www.crawfordtech.com to find out more about our customers, people, partners, products and solutions.
For media and other inquiries, please contact:
Crawford Technologies, Inc.