Colorado Springs, CO (PRWEB) January 21, 2009
Kinook Software has released Visual Build Professional 7, a major update to their award-winning build management tool. Visual Build allows Windows developers and build masters to save time and money by easily creating an automated, repeatable process for building software.
New features in this release include:
- Support for SFTP and SSH secure communication
- Encryption and masking of password properties in project files and log output
- Call Stack and Watches panes
- Explorer look and feel in tree and list controls on Windows Vista
- Logging enhancements
- Support for Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 and Team System 2008
- Support for CodeGear Delphi / C++Builder / RAD Studio 2009 and Delphi Prism
- Much more
(see http://www.kinook.com/VisBuildPro/Manual/version7.htm for more details)
Visual Build runs on Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 2003, and 2008 (32- and 64-bit flavors). Installation requires 20 MB of free disk space.
Price and Availability
Visual Build Professional 7 is available now and costs $295 for a single-user license. Multiple license discounts and site licenses are available, and upgrade pricing is available for existing customers.
For more information and to download a fully functional evaluation copy, visit http://www.visualbuild.com/
Kinook Software, Inc., based in Colorado Springs, CO, develops productivity tools for the Microsoft Windows platform. Their mission is to provide high quality software applications that make using a computer more productive and enjoyable. Kinook Software is a privately-held corporation located in Colorado Springs, Colorado (USA).
Evaluation Copy Available on Request