Cupertino, CA (PRWEB) January 22, 2009
New business book: 42 Rules to 24 Hour Success on LinkedIn provides rules for maximizing professional social networking site LinkedIn.com. There are millions of registered users on the social networking web site LinkedIn. The number of professionals on LinkedIn is expected to grow to 70 million by the end of 2009. However, most professionals don't understand the power of LinkedIn and underutilize it as a business tool.
Busy professionals need to be on LinkedIn and author Chris Muccio, an award winning entrepreneur (http://www.linkedin.com/in/ChrisMuccio), reveals how to get the most from networking on LinkedIn. Along with David Burns, and Peggy Murrah he provides tips for increasing results, building visibility, and developing valuable relationships. Muccio writes: "LinkedIn is a place to find people and a place to be found. It's a communication tool that helps people connect with others, find a new job, find people to hire, or develop a new revenue channel. "
Job seekers, anyone in sales or business can learn the rules for maximizing LinkedIn. Use this guide to:
- Create a clear understanding of why you are using LinkedIn.
- Learn how LinkedIn offers opportunities for the Job Seeker, the Sales Person, and everyone in between.
- Leverage the most effective ways to communicate your brand and your value.
- Use efficient strategies to build a high-quality network of connections.
- Demonstrate your expertise using the most powerful tools that LinkedIn offers
"'42 Rules to 24 Hour Success on LinkedIn' provides straightforward, common sense advice on how to get the most out of LinkedIn - the most popular social networking site for busy professionals. In this compact book, Chris, David, and Peggy show you what to do to leverage the power of social networking on LinkedIn. And they do it in an easy to use, enjoyable read. If you want to build a network of likeminded professionals, you need to be on LinkedIn. If you're on LinkedIn you need to read 42 Rules to 24 Hour Success on LinkedIn," said Bud Bilanich, The Common Sense Guy, Bestselling author of 'Straight Talk for Success.'
- Title: 42 Rules for 24-Hour Success on LinkedIn
- Subtitle: Practical Ideas to Help You Quickly Achieve Your Desired Business Success
- Authors: Chris Muccio, David Burns and Peggy Murrah
- Date of Publication: December 5, 2008
- Price: Paperback $19.95, eBook $11.95
- ISBN: Paperback: 978-1-60773-018-7 (1-60773-018-9)
- ISBN: eBook: 978-1-60773-019-4 (1-60773-019-7)
- Library of Congress Control Number: 2008940965
Many call Linkedin a secret weapon for sales. This "quick-start" step-by-step guide teaches how to quickly build a network on LinkedIn, and more importantly, use that network to deliver results and opportunities.
About Happy About®
Happy About® books deliver wisdom. Our books are smaller, compact, high-impact reads that are typically 80-150 pages and are delivered in paperback, eBook, or podbook format. Visit Happy About for more info. For quantity discounts, please contact the publisher, Mitchell Levy at firstname.lastname@example.org - 408-257-3000.
A free copy of the book is available to the press upon request. Please send an e-mail to prupdate(at)happyabout.info
Purchase this new guide at http://happyabout.info/42rules/24hr-success-linkedin.php and get more out of LinkedIn.