Dallas, TX (PRWEB) January 23, 2009
Trinity Consultants will present a Climate Change Mitigation workshop on Sunday, February 1, 2009 in conjunction with the Electric Utilities Environmental Conference (EUEC) in Phoenix, Arizona. The workshop will provide a blueprint for developing an integrated carbon mitigation strategy and will examine various approaches that can yield GHG emissions reductions while simultaneously lowering energy consumption. In a panel discussion format, the workshop will address such topics as:
- Emerging federal and regional regulatory pressures
- Strategies for addressing GHG mitigation pressures under New Source Review
- Selected energy reduction examples from the Carbon Disclosure Project
- Evaluating energy/carbon reduction options
- Creative ways to finance energy reduction projects
The panel will be facilitated by Rich Pandullo, Trinity's Director of Sustainability & Environmental Management. Panel members include Nick Spates, Vice President of Modular Process Control, an energy management company; Jeff Cole, Director of Portfolio Development at Blue Source, a carbon mitigation project development company; and Robin Landon, Managing Consultant with Trinity Consultants. Visit EUEC's website (http://www.euec.com) to learn more about the workshop and to register.
Trinity Consultants will also exhibit at the conference and present the following papers.
- Make Your Own MACT - Navigating Section 112g for New Plants
- Summary and Impacts of EPA's PM2.5 Implementation Rules
- Sensitivity of Condensable Particulate Matter Speciation on Predicted Visibility Impacts - Case Study
- Environmental Permitting for New Fossil Fuel-Fired Power Plants: Current Challenges and Best Practices
- The Carbon Trading Frontier
- Establishing a Prioritization Scheme for Potential Carbon Reduction Projects
- Modeling Atmospheric Deposition of Mercury with AERMOD and CALPUFF: Sensitivity to Model Parameters
For over 35 years, Trinity Consultants has assisted clients with regulatory compliance and environmental management challenges. Trinity also markets BREEZE® software and data services and offers professional training on environmental topics. Trinity's operating divisions include T3®, which implements technology solutions for EH&S information management, and On Demand Environmental™, which provides direct hire and contract staffing services for EH&S positions.