The HCM space is a very fragmented and difficult space to understand
Aurora, Ontario (PRWEB) January 23, 2009
On Monday, January 26th, HR.com will officially launch the HCM Investors Channel on HR.com with the live broadcast of the inaugural HCM Investors Forum from Las Vegas. Private Equity, Venture Capitalist, and high net worth individuals who are unable to personally attend the actual conference, but are interested in learning more about the Human Capital Marketplace, can now dial into the live presentation and virtual conference from their desktop and meet with top HCM CEO’s.
Over 50 of the largest names in the HCM space will be participating in the virtual event including: Taleo, HRSmart, Knowledge Infusion, Korn Ferry/The Newman Group, David Allen and Co., and Career Systems International. In addition, a great lineup of firms looking to enter the US market (including Patersons and Sonar6) and others who are looking for first rounds of capital, including Entice Labs, Vienna Human Capital, Alumrise, Peoplestrategy, Recruit2mobile and Zapoint, has been assembled.
The goal of this channel on HR.com is to connect today’s leading HCM suppliers with capital, expertise and partners to grow their business. "The HCM space is a very fragmented and difficult space to understand," says Debbie McGrath, CEO of HR.com. "The HCM Investors Channel will help educate and inform investors about relevant market opportunities, alert them to attractive green-field opportunities, and help them understand the HCM landscape better to make more informed investment, merger/acquisition or business development strategies."
After the live broadcast of the conference, a continual commitment to the HCM Investors Channel will be provided through:
1. Live interviews with HCM CEO’s and guests, outlining the state of the market and their business, as well as what they see in the future. The audience will be able to participate in interactive Q and A’s with the speakers at the end of each taping. Interviews are conducted four times a week at 12:15 p.m. EST, with live Q and A from 12:45 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. EST. All interviews will be archived and available for replay.
2. Latest Market Research on trends, customer satisfaction, market share and growth opportunities within each market vertical (i.e., performance management, online job boards, etc.)
3. Networking and connections to the top CEO’s, VC’s and Private Equity players in the space
4. Latest Deals and Commentary on recent funding, mergers and acquisitions
5. Third party Market Research
The HCM Investors Forum is free to access and can be joined at http://www.hcminvestorsforum.com. All participants must be pre-approved. If you are already a member of HR.com you can apply to this channel.
The full schedule for next week’s live conference and simulcast is available at http://www.hr.com/megaview2009. You can also register for this complimentary event from this page.
HR.com (http://www.hr.com) is a website that is in business to help build great companies by connecting them to the knowledge and resources they need to effectively manage the people side of business. As the largest social network and online community of HR executives, HR.com provides thousands of worldwide members with easy access to shared knowledge on best practices, trends and industry news in order to help them develop their most important asset – their people.
Debbie McGrath, CEO, HR.com
1-877-472-6648, ext. 104
This press release was distributed through eMediawire by Human Resources Marketer (HR Marketer: http://www.HRmarketer.com) on behalf of the company listed above.