Mc Farland, WI (Vocus) January 24, 2009
In the safetybriefs.org blog you will find entertaining and informative solutions to help you or your company keep safety issues in mind. It turns out that each post is written from a lighter side. Don’t expect the standard OSHA lingo.
Surprisingly enough, the writers seek unique situations to write about… some are disturbing, sometimes offensive; some may be funny, but always entertaining.
Here is just a sample of the 2009 Predictions:
1) Safety glasses may actually tip the scale, with fashionable glasses outweighing clunky obnoxious styles.
2) Companies will continue to order safety equipment online about three seconds before they need it.
3) People will continue to forgo ear protection and still hear that constant buzz.
4) Chainsaw Chaps will become fashionable for everyone, not just loggers, strippers, and the Village People.
5) Some moron will tie off to the back of a pickup truck that will inevitably drive away.
6). People will continue to teach safety practices in the lamest and most outdated ways possible.
Get the complete list of predictions here: SafetyBriefs.org
But there’s is more on the blog to keep you entertained. The other safety concerns that are covered in a humorous way are: ladder safety, hearing protection, fall protection, OSHA fines, safety consultants, the Bucket of Safety, Guardian Fall, French Creek Production, Miller, Safewaze and much more … see for yourself. Sign up to receive weekly updates at http;//SafetyBriefs.org
Disclaimer: Safetybriefs.org takes safety seriously. The writers use humor to make the subject more enjoyable and fun so that people will pay attention to keeping themselves safe while on the job.