Indianapolis, IN (PRWEB) January 26, 2009
CloudCamp, a member-supported gathering formed to provide a common ground for the introduction and advancement of cloud computing, today announced that this Wednesday's CloudCamp Indianapolis event is sold out. The event, hosted by BlueLock, Inc. will be held Wednesday, January 28, 2008 from 5-10:30pm at their headquarters. Interested parties can still sign up for spots on the waiting list. CloudCamp Indianapolis seeks to bring the cloud computing community together with a unique focus on those issues and challenges impacting enterprises, including scalability, security and performance.
Through CloudCamp events, attendees can exchange ideas, knowledge and information in a creative and supporting environment, advancing the current state of cloud computing and related technologies. CloudCamp relies entirely on volunteers to help with meeting content, speakers, meeting locations, equipment and membership recruitment. CloudCamp also depends on corporate sponsors who provide financial assistance with venues, software, books, discounts, and other valuable donations.
There are a number of opportunities to get involved, including:
- ATTEND - Attending CloudCamp is free, fun and informative. Get on the waiting list, there already 150 are signed up.
- PRESENT - CloudCamp will follow the popular Open Space format, which encourages an open exchange between presenters and participants. If you have a cloud-related topic to discuss, visit the CloudCamp Indianapolis page and present your ideas.
- SPONSOR - Platinum sponsors for CloudCamp include Appistry, Apparatus and Brighthouse Networks. The location sponsor for the event is BlueLock. Gold Sponsors include CohesiveFT and Right Scale. Media Sponsor for this event is Cantaloupe TV. A number of sponsorship opportunities remain available at the Platinum, Gold and Silver levels. Sponsors receive recognition for their support and enhanced visibility at the Camp. If you'd like to demo or sponsor, please contact Dave Nielsen.
- ORGANIZE - CloudCamp is a non-profit, volunteer-driven organization. If you'd like to help plan a future CloudCamp, join an organizing committee by signing up for the CloudCamp Google Group and letting us know about your interest.
CloudCamp Around the Web
For additional information on CloudCamp, please visit http://www.cloudcamp.com. CloudCamp can also be found in various places around the Web:
- CloudCamp on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=10128776220
- CloudCamp on Twitter: http://twitter.com/cloudcamp
- Cloud Computing Google Group (Mailing List): http://groups.google.ca/group/cloud-computing?hl=en
- Sam Charrington, 415-727-1850, sam -at- appistry.com,
- Dave Nielsen, (415) 531-6674, dnielsen -at- gmail.com,
- Brian Wolff, (317) 201-9042, bwolff -at- bluelock.com
CloudCamp was formed in 2008 in order to provide a common ground for the introduction and advancement of cloud computing. Through a series of local CloudCamp events, attendees can exchange ideas, knowledge and information in a creative and supporting environment, advancing the current state of cloud computing and related technologies.