many off shore banks will fail this year, or banks will be nationalized by governments exposing the potential bank clients to scrutiny. In the strongest terms possible, we are encouraging off shore investors to convert their bank holdings to hard assets such as US residential real estate and or precious metals.
Newport Beach, CA (PRWEB) January 29, 2009
For investors, or high net worth individuals seeking off shore safety for their assets, there simply is no better service in the world than MTM Global Financial Services. According to the group, "not only are these perilous economic times, but these are times when only a fool would trust a name brand bank, or stock broker with their assets. These are also times, that should dictate that high net worth individuals or companies protect their assets with every safe guard possible. No one organization on earth can do a better job than MTM Global Financial Services." To learn more about MTM Global Financial Services a high net worth individual or group can call the group anytime at 602-696-8615, or visit their web site at Http://MTMGlobalFinancialServices.Com
MTM Global Financial Services offers the following unique services:
- Setting up off shore/safe haven bank accounts for US Citizens or International Citizens
US or International real estate consulting services
- Setting up off shore corporations or trusts for high net worth individuals
- Setting up and managing real estate portfolios for off shore investors in the US or throughout the world
- Courier services for US or international high net worth individuals or investors
- Always 100% privacy
MTM Global Financial Services economic outlook for 2009
- MTMGFS expects the US residential real estate market to decline an additional 10% in 2009
- MTMGFS is warning all investors to steer clear of cash equivalent type investments
- MTMGFS is warning that the US tax free Municipal markets could collapse because of diminished property tax, sales tax & state income tax revenues in 2009.
- MTMGFS is predicting hyper inflation because of US & European Central Bank attempts to buy themselves out of the severe US/Global recession. They are recommending precious metals & oil as a hedge against inflation. The group is also suggesting that US residential real estate purchases could be a safe hedge against US or global inflation, provided it is purchased at a significant discount.
- MTMGFS is warning all individuals with off shore accounts to check to make sure their bank is safe. According to the groups president, "many off shore banks will fail this year, or banks will be nationalized by governments exposing the potential bank clients to scrutiny. In the strongest terms possible, we are encouraging off shore investors to convert their bank holdings to hard assets such as US residential real estate and or precious metals."
Individuals or investors who desire the utmost in privacy security for their assets should call MTM Global Financial Services for a truly unique service. According to the group, "if you want to keep what is yours, and make sure it is in an extremely safe place, we are the best people in the world to call. All inquiries are 100% confidential. For more information about MTM Global Financial Services call them anytime at 602-696-8615 or visit their web site at Http://MTMGlobalFinancialServices.Com