Vero Beach, FL (PRWEB) January 29, 2009
SpectorSoft Corporation (http://www.spectorsoft.com), the worldwide leader in Internet Monitoring and Surveillance Software, announced the availability of Spector CNE Investigator® SR2, the latest release of the award-winning employee monitoring software for focused investigations of employees suspected of PC and Internet activity abuse.
Spector CNE Investigator records employees' web sites visited, emails sent and received, chats and instant messages, keystrokes typed, files transferred, documents printed, and applications run. In addition, through a first of its kind surveillance-like camera recording tool, Spector CNE Investigator shows in exact visual detail what an employee does every step of the way.
"Every company has employees who abuse the Internet, and Spector CNE Investigator is THE monitoring solution for focused employee investigations," said SpectorSoft President C. Douglas Fowler. "Based on our immensely popular and award-winning Spector Pro, Spector CNE Investigator SR2 is now available and more powerful than ever."
What's New in Spector CNE Investigator SR2:
- Supports 64-bit Technology: Whether users have invested in 64-bit processing to enhance database servers, to handle graphics-intensive applications, or to be prepared for the next technology wave, Spector CNE Investigator is ready with support for Microsoft 64-bit OS editions.
- Password Masking: User privacy and security can be protected if desired by recording all keystrokes EXCEPT passwords.
- Allows Traveling Laptops To Connect Over Regular Internet Connection: An external IP or NAT address at the Server will receive recorded data from remote and traveling laptop computers. To ensure security, data is encrypted during Internet transmission.
- Supports Recording of App-V Applications: A Deployment Utility build option, available from the Control Center, allows users to enable Client recording of activity within applications deployed using Microsoft Application Virtualization (App-V).
- Improved Recording: SpectorSoft keeps up-to-date with the latest third-party software changes by recording nearly every Webmail, Instant Messaging, and Chat program available, including MySpace, Facebook, and other personal networking interfaces.
- Improved Viewer Interface: Reporting and investigations are aided by a refined Spector CNE Data Viewer to make it as easy as possible to quickly get the information users need most.
Spector CNE Investigator: "A Phenomenal Product"
"Spector CNE is a phenomenal product," said Bob Lebeaux, President of The Plastics Group of America, Woonsocket, RI. "Use of this product should be the norm. If they're watching, nine out of ten companies will find that there are some issues. As far as I'm concerned, Spector CNE is a story that has to be told."
"Every company will have a need to investigate inappropriate behavior from time to time," said Mike Hewitt, Information Security Officer, Sacramento Municipal Security District, Sacramento, CA. "Spector CNE is the complete tool to obtain the needed information."
Pricing for 10 licenses of Spector CNE Investigator - the company's most popular option for small businesses - is $995, including one full year of Premium Maintenance. Premium Maintenance includes Product Version Upgrades at no additional charge, Product Updates at no additional charge, Unlimited Access to the Spector CNE Investigator Knowledge Base, and Priority Product Support, 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week, by Toll-Free Telephone or Email.
For more information on SpectorSoft Corporation, an evaluation copy of Spector CNE Investigator SR2, or an interview with a SpectorSoft executive, please contact Kasey Sellati at (772) 770-5670.
SpectorSoft develops, markets and supports PC and Internet monitoring and surveillance products for education, business, government and home users, including Spector 360, Spector CNE Investigator, Spector Pro, eBlaster, and Spector Pro mac.
More than 50,000 companies and more than 500,000 consumers have purchased SpectorSoft solutions to crack down on Internet abuse in their business or home, and SpectorSoft has made the prestigious Inc. Magazine List of Fastest Growing Private Companies in the U.S. four times in the past five years. SpectorSoft monitoring technology is a THREE-TIME winner of the prestigious PC Magazine Editors' Choice Award.
# # #