Long Island, NY (PRWEB) January 29, 2009
The Ditty Daddys - Stephen Cavaseno and Joe Montalto - have a newly released CD called "I Put My Toys Away" filled with positive and upbeat music and lyrics designed to help parents and kids get through chores with a smile, overcome fears, adopt good behaviors or just enjoy being together. The CD contains 12 songs, all original music and lyrics, written and performed by Cavaseno and Montalto, both of whom are single dads. The CD is available at http://www.DittyDaddys.com for $12.95 (plus $3.95 shipping in the U.S.A.) New York State sales tax added to New York orders. Discounts are available for bulk purchases, daycare providers, schools and PTAs.
For more information, call Steve at 516-205-1535. See Ditty Daddys videos on YouTube at: http://www.youtube.com/user/dittydaddys.
Songs on the CD include:
- I Put My Toys Away - extolling the virtues of cleaning up after play
- Big Head Bop - a fun song to encourage movement - suitable for kids or parents with limited coordination
- Share - highlights the importance of sharing with friends
- No Such Thing - comforting reassurance that monsters do not exist
- Use Words - encouragement to use words, not fists when angry
- The Doctor - to overcome the fear of going to the doctor
- Believe in Yourself - a timeless reminder to have self-confidence
- You Get What You Get - be grateful for what you get (otherwise known as have an attitude of gratitude)
- The Brightest Star - a reminder that what's important in life is who you love and who loves you
The Ditty Daddys are Stephen Cavaseno, 49, who has two children (ages 17 and 5), and Joe Montalto, 48, who has three children (ages 14, 11 and 8).