My sincere thanks to the Editorial Board for contributing their insights and leadership, to help business leaders understand how to succeed with customer-centric business management in the current economy, and for years to come.
Burlingame, CA (PRWEB) January 29, 2009
CustomerThink (http://www.customerthink.com), the world's largest online community focused on Customer-centric Business Management (CBM), has named 16 global thought leaders to its 2009 Editorial Board.
CustomerThink founder/CEO Bob Thompson defines CBM as, "Delivering the value that drives genuinely loyal customer attitudes and behaviors in a target market, resulting in competitive differentiation and long-term profitable growth for the enterprise." Editorial Board members, as experts in Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Customer Experience Management (CEM) and Social Media, will support CustomerThink's editorial strategy (http://www.customerthink.com/editorial).
These CBM experts are exceptionally well qualified to help executives understand how to create a successful customer-centric business in today's uniquely challenging market conditions. The Editorial Board is chaired by Thompson and includes the following members for 2009:
- William Band, Forrester Research (United States)
- Jim Barnes, Barnes Marketing Associates (Canada)
- Alison Bond, The Halo Works (United Kingdom)
- Francis Buttle, Francis Buttle & Associates (Australia)
- Naras Eechambadi, Quaero, a solution of CSG Systems (United States)
- Donna Fluss, DMG Consulting (United States)
- Graham Hill, Customers & More (Germany)
- Dick Lee, High-Yield Methods (United States)
- Sampson Lee, G-CEM (China)
- Denis Pombriant, Beagle Research (United States)
- Bill Price, Driva Solutions (United States)
- David Rance, Round (United Kingdom)
- Andrew Rudin, Outside Technologies (United States);
- Colin Shaw, Beyond Philosophy (United Kingdom)
- John Todor, The Whetstone Group (United States)
- Barry Trailer, CSO Insights (United States)
This year, it's more critical than ever to retain valuable customers, and the employees that serve them, to optimize business performance and prepare to take full advantage of a recovery. Thompson says, "My sincere thanks to the Editorial Board for contributing their insights and leadership, to help business leaders understand how to succeed with customer-centric business management in the current economy, and for years to come."
Please visit http://www.customerthink.com/editorial_board for more information.
CustomerThink (http://www.customerthink.com), the global thought leader in customer-centric business strategy, was founded in 2000 (as CRMGuru.com) by Bob Thompson, CEO of CustomerThink Corp. The site was renamed to CustomerThink in April 2007. CustomerThink's mission is to help business leaders develop and implement customer-centric business strategies, including what is commonly called Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Customer Experience Management (CEM) and Social Media. CustomerThink publishes high-quality articles, blogs and discussion; conducts research on key issues and trends; and facilitates interactions with a global panel of experts.