Fort Collins, CO (PRWEB) January 31, 2009
As many hard working IT consultants are struggling with these recessionary times, Remote Data Backups is focusing on their Affiliate-Reseller program to provide residual incomes for them.
Also, more tech-savvy clients are saving money by taking on more IT tasks themselves. This eats away at your billable hours.
Simply waiting for your clients to call when they have problems is no longer a viable business model. Occasional anti-virus and anti-spam installations, system upgrades, etc. are hardly enough to pay the bills.
So what can IT consultants do to get ahead?
The answer is simple. You don't need to become an international conglomerate, outsource your work overseas, or learn dozens of new skills subliminally while you sleep.
You just need to align with the industry-leading Tech Partners that:
- Provide essential services for your clients, and
- Generate reliable residual income for you...
- With little time or money investment on your part.
Then, be sure to properly integrate those services into the core of your business.
Choose Remote Data Backups http://www.remotedatabackups.com/
- The VAR of choice for Informed Techs
Over 7,000 informed computer techs have discovered how easy it is to make substantial residual income with Remote Data Backups. Every business needs this critical service to protect their most valuable asset -- their data -- automatically and securely offsite. Most businesses are still sporadically using manual, onsite solutions that leave their data vulnerable, or are not backing up at all.
Joining Remote Data Backups' Affiliate-Reseller Program is easy - just visit http://www.remotedatabackups.com/partners/index.htm to learn more. Click the "Sign-Up Free" button and fill out a quick form.
RDB makes it just as easy to integrate backups into your business. You get immediate access to your own Branded Backup Website, over 100 branded promo tools and a "Managed Service" Control Panel to track and manage your accounts. Their free, responsive and proactive 24/7 technical and sales support is second to none.
"Your time is too valuable to waste on a partner you can't pick up a phone and talk to right away, especially for such a mission-critical service as backups," says RDB affiliate John Clark. "Why reinvent the wheel? Remote Data Backups has all this down to a science. They can take care of everything, and keep your profit margins high."
Added Revenue Source Keeps Growing
The best part is, while your 401k and other investments may be shrinking daily, your revenue stream as a Remote Data Backups' Value-Added Reseller (VAR) can continue to grow exponentially:
Recurring Residual for the life of the client
- RDB's http://www.remotedatabackups.com/ business-class backup service is the reliable and secure service on the market, and free 24/7 is ultra-responsive.
- With such a high level of client satisfaction and retention, you'll be sure to continue earning income for the life of the client, through no extra effort on your part.
- Tiered Incentives, Upgrades & New Clients
RDB also offers a tiered incentive program, so your commission rates grow as your number of accounts expands.
- You'll also make more per account as your clients' data grows, and as they add more computers.
- And there's no better way to get a foot in the door for new clients than offering Remote Data Backups.
About Remote Data Backups:
Since 1999, Remote Data Backups, Inc. http://www.remotedatabackups.com/ has been the leader in the online backup business. Remote Data Backups:
- Provides data backups to clients in more than 30 countries globally.
- Protects over 400 million client files.
- Has helped clients restore over 45 million files.
- Has the world's most secure commercial data centers, located 1,100 miles apart.
For more information, visit Remote Data Backups' website (http://www.remotedatabackups.com) or call toll-free, 24/7 at 866.722.2587.