People are already signing up for the competition and started playing a series of riddle questions and referring friends and family to increase more chances to win fabulous getaways. You can still join them and earn your chance to win great holidays.
Bangkok, Thailand (PRWEB) February 3, 2009
-based hotel giant Accor has announced the date of 13 February 2009 as the last day for the Experience Accor online contest. The competition has received numerous signups since its launch in November 2008 and participants have already been accumulating points to win holiday packages to luxurious hotels including the grand prize holiday for two people to Paris with return airfares.
The Experience Accor online contest has been running since 13 November, 2008 and is still running to 13 February, 2009. The competition offers chances to win fabulous getaways in Asia and an inclusive holiday in Paris featuring 3 nights of accommodation at Sofitel Paris Champs Elysees and return flights for two people.
Michael Parsons - Director of Marketing Support, Accor Asia Pacific says "People are already signing up for the competition and started playing a series of riddle questions and referring friends and family to increase more chances to win fabulous getaways. You can still join them and earn your chance to win great holidays."
The grand prize includes return flights for two people and three nights accommodation at the stunning Sofitel Paris Champs Elysees. Only one person with the highest overall score in the Experience Accor online contest will win this fabulous holiday in the most romantic city while others will have to hope for other great prizes including the game prize holiday in Bali and 15 theme prizes.
With a total of 15 theme holiday packages to win, the participants can choose what they want to win. Five themes are available with 3 different escape destinations to choose:
- Romantic getaways - Choose from one of these holidays on the world's most pristine beaches in Bali, Phuket and Phu Quoc.
- Relaxation getaways - Getting away from stressful days, in lush tropical gardens and private beaches, it doesn't get any better than these next three-night packages in Bali and Hua Hin.
- Shopping getaways - Winners will stay in one of the most exciting cities in Asia. These exotic shops in Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok and Singapore are heavens for shoppers.
- Nature - lover escapes - Three night packages are just perfect for sightseeing, taking excursions, canoeing or snorkeling in Krabi, Kota Kinabalu and Ha Long Bay.
- Culture holidays - Explore the most fascinating cultures in the cities of Hanoi, Krabi and Xian with three nights accommodation.