El Segundo, Calif. (PRWEB) February 3, 2009
Galorath, a software firm whose SEER estimation products are used by ATK, Boeing, Bank of America, the Ford Motor Company, the IRS and Northrop Grumman to lower costs and plan, analyze and manage complex projects, ended 2008 with a strong fourth quarter, adding clients and new business despite the economic downturn that has plagued most companies.
Highlights of the period include:
- Lockheed Martin Information Systems & Global Services, a longtime Galorath customer, renewed and upgraded its SEER for Software licenses and expanded its number of locations. They also added SEER for IT, SEER for Hardware, Electronics & Systems and SEER-IC (Integrated Circuits).
- Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Lab licensed SEER for Hardware Studio Edition, SEER for Manufacturing Estimator Edition and SEER for Software Estimator Edition.
- Ball Aerospace & Technologies Corp., based in Boulder, Colorado, became a new user of SEER for Software.
- U.S. Air Force Weather Agency licensed SEER for IT.
- CMC Electronics, a Canadian aerospace company, licensed SEER for Software.
- Northrop Grumman Space Technology, an existing Galorath customer, added SEER-IC.
- Honeywell Aerospace licensed SEER for Hardware, Electronics & Systems and SEER for Manufacturing for multiple locations.
- Raytheon Network Centric Systems licensed SEER for Software and SEER for Manufacturing at new locations.
- BAE Systems E&IS signed on to a multiple site; multiple year license for SEER for Software.
- OCCAR (Bonn, Germany) upgraded to a site license of SEER for Software and SEER for Hardware, Electronics & Systems.
- Elekta Ltd. in the U.K. licensed SEER for Manufacturing.
- Perkins Engines in the U.K. licensed SEER for Manufacturing.
"These companies know that because of the financial crisis it is more important than ever to improve project estimation, planning and execution," said Dan Galorath, president of Galorath. "Facing consolidation and downsizing, they've found that SEER enables manageable budgets, realistic forecasts and efficient, achievable projects that are completed on time, within budget and with promised functionality."
Galorath has invested more than two decades developing solutions to help government and commercial organizations plan and manage complex software, hardware, electronics, manufacturing and IT projects. Its suite of SEER productivity development applications is the most comprehensive estimation and management solution in the industry. Visit http://www.galorath.com for additional information.
914-967-6932 ext. 200
George R Perry