Manalapan, NJ (PRWEB) February 1, 2009
For women who are about enter the natural menopausal phase of the female body--where they stop producing eggs and their body undergoes vast hormonal changes--many have been so inclined to turn to their physicians and seek the assistance of prescribed menopausal drugs, such as estrogen and progestin pills. While these drugs are supposed to help to balance the hormonal pathways and reduce the symptoms of menopause in the sufferer, recent federal studies have proven that the women who are taking these menopause drugs are nearly doubling their risks of contracting a variety of dangerous breast cancers.
The Women's Health Initiative, which was responsible for conducting the federal clinical tests on estrogen and progestin pills, to determine if taking these drugs heightens the risk of contracting different breast cancers, came back with results that were rather astounding. Their outcome translated into this: taking estrogen and progestin pills over a period of one year or longer, or under any prolonged usages, ultimately will increase the risk of contracting breast cancer twofold.
Furthermore, the experts on the test panel suggested that actually using such hormonal pills to treat the symptoms of menopause should only be done in severe cases, where symptoms such as hot flashes and others are so serious that they greatly undermine the quality of life in the sufferer. In addition to the results, the panel experts also concluded that the risk of contracting breast cancer returned to the normal roughly two years after the patient discontinued usages of the hormonal therapy drugs.
In a December 14th interview with the Associated Press, Georgetown University's Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Center's Dr. Claudine Isaacs stated, "It's an excellent message for women: You can still diminish risk (by discontinuing usage), even if you've been on hormones for a long time."
The study panel leader, Dr. Rowan Chlebowski, a doctor at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles, concluded that one of the main reasons that newer cases of breast cancer in women have declined in recent years is because more women are seeking alternative methods of treatment for their menopause symptoms.
"We are seeing a definitive rise in the sales of our all-natural menopause remedy, Menersa, since newer results on the dangers associated with taking hormonal therapy drugs have been unveiled," states Janice Greenberg, spokesperson for Vitaloix Labs--a leading nutraceutical company. "As more women realize that there are safer alternatives that are clinically proven to be equally as effective in treating the symptoms of menopause, many are turning to remedies like Menersa, where they do not have to worry about known, adverse side effects."
For more information on how all-natural and clinically proven Menersa can treat the symptoms of Menopause safely, please visit their website online at: http://www.menersa.com
- Developed by Vitaloix Labs--a leading nutraceutical company
- Treats the common symptoms associated with menopause naturally, including, but not limited to:
hot flashes, mood swings, decreased energy, nervousness, irritability, vaginal irritation, poor sex drive, abnormal weight gain, chronic headaches, fatigue, anxiety, tension and others
- Safely and naturally balances the hormonal system
- Helps to promote healthy weight maintenance and an increased sexual drive
- Specifically targets the support of hormonal pathway imbalances, greatly reducing menopausal symptoms
- Provides the body with a source of naturally-occurring phytoestrogen complexes
- Utilizes calming herbs that work to naturally relieve discomforts associated with the symptoms of menopause, and that helps to replenish essential and vital bodily nutrients
- Has been clinically proven to be a safer alternative to hormone therapy and hormone replacement therapy, and has also been proven to be as equally or more effective than using menopausal products containing soy
- Intense and lengthy clinical studies provided clear cut evidence that Menersa is comparable to low-dose transdermal estradiol (Estraderm 25 mcg every 7 days) for relieving hot flashes
- Has no known adverse side effects
- 100% all-natural, safe & effective
- Available online at their website for a generous discount at: http://www.menersa.com