Manalapan, NJ (PRWEB) February 1, 2009
Minimizing the appearances of fine lines and wrinkles, not to mention scaly patches, dryness, flakiness and other signs of aging, is a very popular subject of interest amongst the cosmetic world, and the consumers for which they create products. A rash of newer dermal fillers and other injected wrinkle treatments, like botulism-based injections and bovine-based collagen injections, have seen sweeping popularity in recent years.
However, many consumers are now turning back to effective and safer, and less intrusive wrinkle creams due to recent FDA warnings about the myriad of side effects, some severe and others less serious, that are associated with many of the popular injected wrinkle treatments currently available.
In blind studies on Restylane (a newly FDA-approved dermal filler) that were conducted with 138 female patients, a sizable percentage reported minor side effects such as severe bruising, severe swelling, severe pain, severe tenderness and severe redness within the first fourteen days post injection. Other popular injected wrinkle treatments that are botulism-based caused other, more severe reactions, like respiratory failure and anaphylactic shock--often resulting in the death of the patient.
"As more consumers become alerted to this alarming trend of FDA-approved injections that are causing side effects, some minor and others more drastic, many are turning to safer and clinically-proven, less intrusive options like Skinlastin wrinkle cream," states Lisa Goodwill, spokesperson for Dermagevity Skin Care--a leading cosmeceutical company.
"Our online sales have grown dramatically since February of 2008, when the FDA announced its first warnings of the side effects associated with botulism-based injections," says Goodwill. "Since that time, we have seen a flurry of concerned consumers purchasing Skinlastin as a safer and more affordable alternative to popular injections."
The wrinkle cream Skinlastin is applied to the skin using smaller amounts that are dabbed around the targeted areas one time per day and massaged into the skin after thoroughly cleansing the area. Skinlastin anti-wrinkle cream has been clinically-proven to reduce wrinkles by up to 52% and to create a smoothing effect of up to 82% within the first four to six weeks of usage.
To learn more about how the revolutionary Skinlastin wrinkle cream can help to revitalize your skin and minimize the appearances of fine lines and wrinkles, please visit them online at: http://www.skinlastin.com.
- Age-defying anti-wrinkle cream created by Dermagevity Skin Care--a leading cosmeceutical company
- Uses a micro-emulsion formula with a time lapse system that penetrates skin quickly and thoroughly. Skinlastin utilizes technologically advanced ingredients that deliver an array of powerful, anti-aging and skin-repairing agents to the cells of the skin.
- Has been clinically-proven to reduce wrinkles by up to 52% and to create a smoothing effect of up to 82% within the first four to six weeks of usage
- Contains Squalane, an all-natural extract from olive oil, which reduces fine lines, helps to heal the skin, and decreases dryness and scaly patches
- Utilizes proprietary blends of clinically-proven ingredients like Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, which immediately relaxes tension in the facial muscles and reduces wrinkles, and Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, as well as Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, which both have been scientifically proven to stimulate collagen production and promote the growth of the connective tissues
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid, an all-natural and very potent moisturizer that can carry up to a 1000 times its own weight in water, and helps to hydrate and to rejuvenate the skin
- Incorporates newer and patented compounds, like SYN-AKE, to eliminate wrinkles and fine lines in the skin
- Has no known adverse side effects
- 100% safe, natural and effective
- Currently is available at their secured online store with a generous discount off the retail price when ordered online at: http://www.skinlastin.com